Why cant Dr Bell, Dr Mikovitz someone come to the east coast

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Jan 6, 2010.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

We need talks all over not just the east coast. I realize he was in upstate NY. I am talking NC
    Ga, not south florida.
    Even a central place there is nothing going on over here about xmrv. That I know of?
    I am thinking out loud here.
  2. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

i know you might not feel that way...but you are so lucky to have tested positive. i have decided to get on AZT even if i test negative. the pain and pressure is so bad i was up 1/2 the night crying. i am so sure i am gonna develop brain cancer soon...its insane.

i am gonna give them one more week

3. hensue

hensue New Member

That is weird I was just thinking about you. Do not give up, I looked back on some internet papers of Dr Bell.
    About the third paper he said do not be suprised if the first study is negative. I know since you have heard this news you are down.

Way down and do not give up. I dont know about the AZT? You will get your test back soon

Headaches and pressure they are bad. Do they give you stuff like valuim or klonopin to calm you down?

I say that because I was hurting all over and in head last night. I am sure not to the extent you are hurting.

It was bad though and took pain med plus valuim and other stuff.
    Are you still on the viral meds?

It is really weird I pull u up on computer. I just went to your profile and could not email you.
    You know what I told you, your very intelligent and WE all need you and your input.
    You write these messages out so eloquent I could not do this.

Do they give you topamax or anything for headaches?
    Message me right back ok