Why do messages not post?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wildwoodlane, Feb 8, 2006.

1. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

Several times I have posted a message but it never appears (and then other times it does). Any answers, anyone?

wildwood
  2. wildwood alot of my messages are dissapearing too,i dont know why.ive searched through lots of posts on the site to see if i can find the answer to this mystery,but as yet,i still dont know why messages dissapear.

take care
    xx fran
  3. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I do not post that often but when I do I always hit the refresh button after 5 minutes and my post finally appears.

Hope that helps

Lindy
  4. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

Thought it was just me! I have tried searching by typing in my user name but sometimes no luck. Will try hitting refresh -- again, thanks for the tips.

Have a good day, all.

wild
  5. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

about yeast did not post -- I checked local health food store re: Threelac, which they did not have, and ended up buying a Solaray product called Multidophilus (non-dairy, freeze dried) and containing 1 billion each of L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, and B. Bifidum. What do you think of this as a transitional probiotic until I order some Threelac online? There are 100 capsules in bottle so at two per day will last me several weeks. I really value your information and advice on many subjects so would appreciate input on this. Thanks for the tip on getting messages to post.

wild
    [This Message was Edited on 02/09/2006]
  6. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

and glad my fairly random purchase is O.K. Also appreciate knowing about rotating these products. I don't mind the cost so much if something will work. Right now I take some prescription meds that are fairly expensive so what's the difference?

Back to probiotics -- I seem to have a sinus problem that my doc thinks is "all in my head" but I have this crummy smell in my nose and it seems to be all through my system, if you get my drift. Ever heard of this? Do I remember you said probiotics will help sinus problems? I don't have a lot of drainage except post-nasal drip which may be going into my stomach. Been having diarrhea on a fairly regular basis. I am super frustrated. There seems to be a theory that the portion of our brains that deals with olfactory matters (smell, taste) can go haywire due to anxiety, etc. so that, indeed, "funny smells" can be all in your head. I have checked out posts on sinusitis and IBS and there are many suggestions so I hardly know which way to jump.

A "message board rules" question: Is it appropriate to switch to another topic as I did here -- from posting problems to questions on yeast and sinus? I haven't figured out all the protocol yet but am learning.

Thanks!

wild

7. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

for the excellent responses. Now do you order this nasal spray online? I'm with you on the garlic -- don't think I could handle the smell but gelcaps would be O.K. I know what you mean about a super sense of smell. Think I saw on someone's post about taking Goldenseal with Echinacea for sinus probs. I have taken Echinacea and it seemed to make me jittery, but I can get straight Goldenseal from my source for supplements. Have you used it?
  8. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

Thank you for the information. I will look for the product. Hope it helps -- I am weary of sinus problems, among other things!