Why do we have this with CFS ???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Barbie56, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Barbie56

Barbie56 New Member

Why do we have such panic attacks and why do we focus on our bodies so much. I am going through something just terrible. My panic attacks are so bad. They come on all day.
    I feel the need to keep taking deep breaths because I feel like I will not be able to breathe . It started about almost 3 weeks ago because I was planning a big family reunion at my house. I started feeling like I couldn't breathe. Then I started focusing on my breathing. My party
    was over the weekend and I got through it okay, but still
    taking those deep breaths. Sunday I wasn't thinking about it so much and I didn't have it alot. But Monday I started thinking about it again and BINGO it's back. Today is another bad day. I was so fatique on Sunday that I was sweating like a pig and just could bearing walk.. I felt like I was going to pass out. I'm always yawning and belching to release the air. My brother is in the medical field and he strongly believes in Hormone balancing. He got me to read this book of Suzanne Somers "The sexy years" about BioIdential hormones and it just makes sense to me. I am 56 and this CFS makes me depressed and with my hormones all over the place , it is no wonder I am going crazy with panic attacks, sweating all the time, not sleeping , dry skin , vision problems, hair falling out, pains all over ...no interest in sex anymore...This is Hormonal and I have an appointment with the doctor and I am going to do what I have to so I can feel better.... Sorry to go on , but maybe alot of our problems can be due to this.It doesn't matter about the age either. What are your thoughts on this ???? Barb
  2. tracii

tracii New Member

I am now on Hormone Replacement Therapy & awaiting a call from the endocrinologist's office to go over latest lab tests.

I have ammenorhea (could have had it for years but was on the pill since I was 16) & am not ovulating though not in menopause.

I certainly think the hormone imbalances cause a lot of problems, with so many unknown answers out there I just want EVERYTHING to be checked, double & triple checked!

Good Luck Barb! I'll try to keep you up to date on my progress.
    ~Tracii

Time ran out, gotta go do my Yoga! (which has been helping (except for my balance).
  3. Barbie56

Barbie56 New Member

That is interesting as I did not know this... Thanks for the advise..Barb