Why has my tongue turned white?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lin21, Mar 22, 2003.

1. lin21

lin21 New Member

Hi all...

Can anyone tell me why my tongue has turned white? I'm desperate.

Thanks,
    Lin
  2. karen55

karen55 New Member

candida?
  3. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

I also have candida and white tounge that changes color with different things. To much coffee and it changes to brown. Green tums leave a lovely green tounge. You can go into the web and type in Dr. Crookes site and get a free questionare and find out for yourself. That is what I did. Good luck, Love, Deb
  4. lin21

lin21 New Member

Hi Deb and Karen,

Thanks for the info. Is this part of the FMS?

LIN
  5. karen55

karen55 New Member

yeast. If you type in Candida in the search tool above, you will find many, many posts on it. If you have systemic candida it can make you sicker than hell. Do a candida search here on this board, you may be surprised how much info there is. Also check the candida board.
  6. healing

healing New Member

candida.
    could be thrush.
  7. lin21

lin21 New Member

Hi karen,

Thanks so much I didn't even realize there is a search box up here. I will be doing alot of reading, thanks again.

Lin
  8. Dara

Dara New Member

I just went through the same thing with the white tongue. Mine was thrush. I was sick with asthma and was given an inhaler with medication in it, I was suppose to rinse after each use and I forgot to a couple of times. Anyway, it started with my mouth being very sore and then the white bumps on my tongue. Yes, it can also be from yeast too.

Dara
  9. lin21

lin21 New Member

Hi Dara,

Thanks for the information. I had planned to do the spit test this a.m. but after being up all night I forgot when I woke because I was so disoriented. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again,
    Lin