why lord 2

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PA, Sep 12, 2004.

1. PA

PA New Member

dont worry about this i should not of bothered you all sorry the other post are all so much more important sorry i dont how to delete the post
  2. booboo56

booboo56 New Member

Hi,
    No child of God is a bother. I know God will not give up on you and neither will we. God promises to go thru anything and everything with us, whether we "feel" Him with us or not. Please do not give up. You will be in our (my) prayers and do hope to hear from you soon that you are doing alot better.
    We love you,
    Joan
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I don't believe the Lord ever leaves our sides~

He's in our hearts,our breath,our soul and our whole being!
    Sometimes, times in our lives are so challenging and we sway. But we are all always and forever children of God! Please hang in there and stay close to us here~

Together we can fight this battle that only you can come thru and know that Jesus is always holding you close~
    I'm saying a special prayer for you Pa,.... and all of us here who know where we belong, but sometimes have a hard time seeing a lesson to be learned~ There is indeed a lesson,in faith you will find your answer!

Please stay/you need us, just as much as we need you!

Abundant blessings/love
    Tandy
  4. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

I pray God brings you back.

No one is more important.
    we are all here for each other.

you are important to us and to God.
    Give us a chance.
    I recieved so much wonderful love and support here.

lean on us through this tough time.

then you can be there for the next one of us that needs the support

I know you know this. But if you try to do this alone God will let you but it will be so hard.

But let God and us help you through this. the load will be so much lighter.

God bless you and watch over you and show you the path you are to take now.
    In prayer for you
    kathy
  5. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

God bless you Pa, I pray he shows you the path he wants you to go.
    pray you check in
    kathy
  6. shelbo

shelbo New Member

Please don;t feel that you are not important enought o post here. Love Shelbo x
  7. TheLordismystrength

TheLordismystrength New Member

Shalom! Pa,

Matthew 28:20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

----for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

Deuteronomy 4:31 "For the LORD your God is a compassionate God; He will not fail you nor destroy you-

This is your LORD speaking to you in these words! And there are so many more scriptures saying how our PRECIOUS LORD and SAVIOUR is never ever, ever, ever, never going to leave your side!!!!!!!!

Didn't our LORD say: Psalm 139:7 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? 8 If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. 9 If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, 10 Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me. 11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, And the light around me will be night," 12 Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You. 13 For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. 14 I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; 16 Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

You see Pa, You can not do anything to be parted from the LORD, nothing! Feeling like you do I am sure you have repented of everything and even things you didn't do. Even if you did a terrible thing, all you have to do is confess, repent and the LORD would cleanse you.

I plead the blood of JESUS over you Pa in the NAME of JESUS. satan I command you to loose Pa in JESUS name, he is coverd with the blood of JESUS, YAHSHUA.

Pa, as others have rightfully said, this is an attack from satan. Get that in your mind right now. JESUS LOVES YOU, HE IS WITH YOU, HE HEARS YOU. If you can't feel HIM now that is ok, you don't have to feel HIM. HE is still with you, loving you, holding you.

The prayers of the Saints here on the message board will help you, you know prayer is a mighty weapon. But you have to do your share. That is to STAND! After doing all else, STAND!!!!! READ THE WORD AND STAND!!!

BELIEVE! Even if it is so tiny as a start, have faith and believe!

The LORD is with you, Shalom, Shalom, AMEN AMEN AMEN!
  8. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

You are not alone pa, everyone here wants you to pull through this, so don't give up. The prayer warriors here are praying for you.
    Hnag in there.
    Linda.
  9. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

PA you are still on my heart and mind.
    I will continue to pray for you along with everyone else.
    God Bless you
    kathy
  10. satwell

satwell New Member

Hi Again,

Just wanted to make sure this post got bumped too. This is my first time on this board and your story really touched me. I have been in your shoes and know that the Grace of God is with you, I feel it.
    Do you by chance remember the old song "What a friend we have in Jesus". OOps now I am telling my age.
    If not let me know and I will send the words if you would like.

You will be back stronger than ever,

[This Message was Edited on 09/14/2004]
  11. Lady_Bayou

Lady_Bayou New Member

12. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

still remembering in our hearts and prayers
    kathy