Why the headcold NOW???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Nov 28, 2006.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I rarely ever get the flu or cold. My family can be sick all around me and I don't catch it.

For last 2-3 months I've been taking vit/mineral, high doses of Vit C, and some other supplements, and BAM!! I get a bad headcold!!

This does not make sense to me. Has my ammune system been asleep til now, and is waking up because of the supplements?

2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I had a cold last week that immediately went to a bad cough and I took Mucinex...it was amazing, I felt so much better! Just a suggestion....take care!
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

are a pretty abnormal occurance for this girl. At least since I developed FM.

I just find it interesting that now that I am taking better care of my body I get sick,and when I wasn't I didn't.

Just sharing my questions and thoughts.
  4. krchamp

krchamp New Member

Airborne. It seems to help me when I get sick. Hope you feel better soon :eek:)
  5. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I don't know if we have ginger beer where I live!

krchamp, what is airborne? Another new thing I've never heard of. But I'm Canadian, so that might explain a few things!

6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Sometimes we just can not help picking up a head cold.
    It does happen.

If i were you I would let it pass and continue your supplements and if it happens again soon after: yes, then I might question the supplements.

feel better.

7. krchamp

krchamp New Member

It is an all natural way to boost the immune system. It was developed by a school teacher who kept getting sick from her student. Here is the link...

[ advertisement ]