Why the headcold NOW???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Nov 28, 2006.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I rarely ever get the flu or cold. My family can be sick all around me and I don't catch it.

For last 2-3 months I've been taking vit/mineral, high doses of Vit C, and some other supplements, and BAM!! I get a bad headcold!!

This does not make sense to me. Has my ammune system been asleep til now, and is waking up because of the supplements?

Raz
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I had a cold last week that immediately went to a bad cough and I took Mucinex...it was amazing, I felt so much better! Just a suggestion....take care!
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

are a pretty abnormal occurance for this girl. At least since I developed FM.

I just find it interesting that now that I am taking better care of my body I get sick,and when I wasn't I didn't.

Just sharing my questions and thoughts.
  4. krchamp

krchamp New Member

Airborne. It seems to help me when I get sick. Hope you feel better soon :eek:)
  5. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I don't know if we have ginger beer where I live!

krchamp, what is airborne? Another new thing I've never heard of. But I'm Canadian, so that might explain a few things!

Raz
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Raz:

Sometimes we just can not help picking up a head cold.
    It does happen.

If i were you I would let it pass and continue your supplements and if it happens again soon after: yes, then I might question the supplements.

feel better.

nyrofan
  7. krchamp

krchamp New Member

It is an all natural way to boost the immune system. It was developed by a school teacher who kept getting sick from her student. Here is the link...

www.airbornehealth.com