WHY WAS MY POST DELETED PLEASE.!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by juliejo, Feb 5, 2006.

1. juliejo

juliejo New Member

I came on here yesterday and put a posting about going back on Lyrica. Thought it might help other's who may be thinking of starting on it but find it has gone.
    Can anyone explain why please as it took alot of effort to type yesterday i was in so much pain.

I don't post on here often as the thread's move so quickly and it make's me very dizzy. I do understand this is a very busy board.
    But just because i don't reply to some of your posting's dos'nt mean i don't care. Just reading them some day's is all i can manage which helps alot.

I would appreciate an explanation please.
    Juliejox
  2. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Are you sure there was not some mistake when you tried to post the message?

I have been coming to this board off and on for a while and none of my posts have ever been deleted.

I am sure whatever happened to your post was not intentional.
  3. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Juliejox, was your post entitled, "back on Lyrica again as pain is unbearable"?

If so, it's still here on the board, however it's slid down a few pages since it was posted. I found it by clicking on your name, I and bumped it up for you so that more people can read it. (( ))

Don't worry, a post will not be deleted unless it breaks the rules. You would be notified by e-mail if it did. Posts that are not allowed are basically ones that are offensive or argue with people. Click "message board rules" in the top right corner of the screen for more info.

If want to find a post you did, clicking on your name will take you to your profile. Everything you have written is in there. Then you can click on your post, hit "reply" and bump it back up to the first page.

((( ))) Are you feeling any better today? Is the lyrica bringing back any of the spaciness you had with it before? I'm sorry you are suffering.
    ((hugs)) Shannon
  4. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Juliejo, I thought the same thing happened to one of my posts the other day and then I decided to check my profile just as
    Shannonsparkles suggested to you. My post was still there. It had just moved back a couple of pages.

You are so right about this message board moving so quickly. I mean just look at the times that people post...most of them are just a couple of minutes apart. This is the most active board I have ever seen. I guess that's what makes it so interesting.

I've been thinking about asking my doctor about Lyrica because I have read only good things about it on this board.

Lolalee
  5. juliejo

juliejo New Member

I think i owe everyone a huge apology. Next time i will check on the board properly.

Sorry if i offended anyone.
    It was'nt intentional.
    Juliejoxx
  6. KelB

KelB New Member

Hi Juliejo.

This happened to me today. I posted a couple of new topics, saw they'd been saved OK and went off to another site. I came back a few minutes later and I thought they were gone. Panic! Then I checked and found that they were already half way down page 1.

This board really does move fast some days.
  7. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

I used to wonder where they'd gone too! We can find our posts by clicking on the 'view my profile' link at the top. This board moves so fast! xxx