Why was my post edited and the link deleted?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by roro, Sep 27, 2002.

1. roro

roro New Member

I dont want to break any rules here. I am wondering why the link was deleted. They DEFINITELY were not selling anything, it was an article, completely informational, with references.
  2. roro

roro New Member

I dont want to break any rules here. I am wondering why the link was deleted. They DEFINITELY were not selling anything, it was an article, completely informational, with references.
  3. sean

sean New Member

No links allowed mate, Ive already raised your point. It doesnt matter what kind of link it is, I'm afraid you will just have to accept it, like I had too. It's daft but it's the rules I'm afraid.
  4. roro

roro New Member

That is just absurd!! I think this DD is making the owners paranoid. This was a VERY scary article, and I was hoping people would read it and discuss it. It was WAY too long to post here, and plus its copyrighted. GEESH!!!
  5. lease79

lease79 New Member

you're allowed to state how you found it, like - go to search engine *whatever* & type in *keyword/s*.
    Hope this is of some help to you & doesn't confuse you!

Lease

6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

tell us what to search for in google, use all the key words and we can find it. All info is helpful to us.

Jaci
  7. roro

roro New Member

I will bump my original post, and put it there, for the people who didnt see the original
    The original post is "this is scary"[This Message was Edited on 09/28/2002]
  8. kay

kay New Member

Is there a way for us to e- mail each other off this sight? I would like to forward you something that I have found also. I am new to this and would like to give you my e- mail address!!! Kay
  9. cpalance

cpalance New Member

Alot of us put our email addresses on our Bio so we can be emailed privately.

Cindy
  10. roro

roro New Member

rorocigio@yahoo.com

I will add it to my bio too