wierd sensation in chest..&&&...plz help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen_dean, Feb 19, 2006.

1. karen_dean

karen_dean New Member

The passs 2 days..today being the worst, I have been experiencing ((not pain)..in the middle of my brest bone, and across my chest and shoulders..It so hard to put into words..but here it goes..

Feels like an anxious..yet nerve impulses..tingling or maybe electric twinches at the same time. It really bothers me..I never had this before. I also noticed today when I pushed on the spot in the middle of my chest it was really tender..or sore is more like it. And the pressure points near the collar bone feel soooo sore.

I have been treated for a hiatus ((sp))hernia yrs ago..but can't see this other stange feelings adding to these wierd sensations.

At times it get bad ..I feel nausea..and then I feel as though my breathing seems hindered by this.

I have been spending alot of time in bed..and when I do drag my butt downstairs..I live in my lazy boy..Could it be that I have inflammation to cause this from not doing much and just sitting or lying down.

Hope someone can help me out..I know I sound paranoid..and my stress factor is off the rector scale. I have been on my own for 3 weeks. I'm lonely..scared..without getting into much of my personal life..I'm feel like I'm not going to make it at times...sorry for the boo-hooin'..but all my hopes and dreams have gone down the "toilet" for a lack of a better word!
    Thx for your help

Karen
  2. NANCEA

NANCEA New Member

Sounds to me like stress. Might be good idea to have it checked out by a doctor. I get this when I'm really stressed. Nancy
  3. zoemurr

zoemurr New Member

if it hurts when you push on it then it's not your heart. :)

This always makes me feel better when I get weird twiches/pain.

Then the nerves are probably kicking in and making your stomach hurt and breathing uneasy. (I've done this to myself numerous times.)

Talk to the Dr. though.. and relax.
  4. Yucca13

Yucca13 Member

The symptoms you describe sound like costrochondritis. My husband gets it frequently, the first time it happened severely he thought he was having a heart attack. (He has fibro).

I've read and been told that it is inflammation of the connective tissue. He has a sore spot like you describe also.

Stress can definitely make it worse. I know it affects our physical health a lot when things aren't going well. Hope you feel better and things improve soon.
    Hugs,
    Val