Wierd symptom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by debfee11, Jan 26, 2006.

1. debfee11

debfee11 New Member

This is my first day on the computer so I hope I'm doing this right. I'm 53 and have very severe FM. I also have horrible burning on all of my skin.( feels like bad sunburn) but, Neurontin does help to relieve it. Oh yeah,that was an answer for Saphire even tho she needs to get spine examed. Back to my wierd symtom... I have had 2 cesaerean sections (verticle) and then at 41 a bikini cut hysterectomy...well when I had the hysto I developed a staph infection that nearly killed me. Every once in a while the center of my roadmap incision opens up like an actual hole and oozes. I have had byopsies which come back inflamation. no staph now and have stumped every kind of Wound Center. dermatologist.surgeon just about anybody who has checked it. Now also I have a very long old fashioned gall bladder scar on my belly area and that even opened up a hole that started like a round pencil puncture and grew to about a nickel size. Now there is only minor discomfort but has anyone EVER heard of this? Part of FM?Or am I just an enigma? Thanks for reading this. love debness
  2. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

gosh, i wish i could help, maybe someone will, they usually help very much.

I replied in my post again about the burning in my neck, well i added something else in it.

I was on 2400mgs (800 x 3 a day)of neurontin a couple years ago, but don't really remember if it helped. Maybe i should try again. They did say i once had neuropathy, but never was confirmed, chiro wanted me to stop taking it so i did.

So Sorry i have no info for you.
    Take care
    saph

3. debfee11

debfee11 New Member

you are all right I'm sure about my wierd wound needing someone to diagnose me. I'm actually grasping for straws by hoping that it was a sympton of FM. I have had several tests from the inside of the wound and it is not coming back staph or anything else. One thing I do know is that if the dr. doesn't test for somthing specific the test won't come back positive for something . I hope you know what I mean. These dr.s today do **** they pretty much care about the almighty dollar. I also have had ultrasounds and c-scans and nothing shows. Also getting back to FM, I also have trouble walking with pain in mostly rt hip, groin, and down the leg to BURNING sides of my knee. I too am afraid to do too much because It screws me up bad for the next day or two. I'm so sorry that you all are hurting so much also. I can't help but to wonder what the heck I did in a past life to deserve this. Thank you for your answers everybody and DEAR OUCH thank God you were blessed with a Dr. who saved your son from Death. Love to all ..Debness
  4. debfee11

debfee11 New Member

you are all right I'm sure about my wierd wound needing someone to diagnose me. I'm actually grasping for straws by hoping that it was a sympton of FM. I have had several tests from the inside of the wound and it is not coming back staph or anything else. One thing I do know is that if the dr. doesn't test for somthing specific the test won't come back positive for something . I hope you know what I mean. These dr.s today do **** they pretty much care about the almighty dollar. I also have had ultrasounds and c-scans and nothing shows. Also getting back to FM, I also have trouble walking with pain in mostly rt hip, groin, and down the leg to BURNING sides of my knee. I too am afraid to do too much because It screws me up bad for the next day or two. I'm so sorry that you all are hurting so much also. I can't help but to wonder what the heck I did in a past life to deserve this. Thank you for your answers everybody and DEAR OUCH thank God you were blessed with a Dr. who saved your son from Death. Love to all ..Debness

[ advertisement ]