Wierdest thing I've ever seen???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LastsGal, Mar 27, 2007.

1. LastsGal

LastsGal New Member

I woke up yesterday morning with two perfectly symmetrical rows of 5 pimples each on either side of the mid-line of my forehead. Now, I've had a blemish or two every once in a while, but this is the wierdest thing I've ever seen. My husband, always trying to keep me laughing, says I look like a Klingon female. :) Anyone ever seen anything like that before???
  2. revlcb

revlcb New Member

can't say that I have seen anything like that before. How odd.

Any medical experts out there that can share some knowledge?
  3. PrariWolf

PrariWolf New Member

Last time I was in the hospital, I was on oxygen for several days. I was allergic to the tubing, and had pimples lined up wherever it had touched my face. It was quite odd-looking. Maybe you put on a hat or something you were allergic to, and the results took a while to show up.
  4. elizajane40

elizajane40 New Member

I have never seen anything like that before. Once I woke up and have two HUGE pimples one underneath each nostril.
    I was about 15 years old and completely horrified. I had to go to school like that. Now I'd trade the FMS for the pimples any day !

I use an over the counter medicine (doesn't matter what brand) that has Salcylic Acid in it. They work great. I even use store brands. Hope it helps !