Wife and I same problem: Tight chest, very sensative skin... more

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by fellwarre, Jan 12, 2004.

1. fellwarre

fellwarre New Member

My wife had been complaining of having a very tight chest (as if she can't get a full breath), having very sensative skin (especially around the nipples), and she's been coughing a lot. She said she thought it was a cold.

This morning, I woke up with the same exact symptoms, and now that I feel it myself, I'm not certain it's a cold. It's not in my head or my nose, as most colds are for me. My lungs feel very tight, as if I just ran a mile (hehe, I don't run very well), and my skin all over is very, very sensative. My wife has very soft hands, and when she reached up to rub my forearm (which has a little hair on it) it felt like sandpaper... it feels like that all over my body.

My back aches quite a bit, and so does the upper outside parts of my pectoral muscles.

Anyone have any idea what this could be?
  2. darlasearch

darlasearch New Member

If you also have extreme exhaustion, it could be intermediate stages of fibro. My skin feels like that when I have been enduring very cold weather for many weeks in a row. Do you live where it is cold?? Odd that both of u have same symptoms at the same time, tho.
  3. tilla

tilla New Member

Any chance you live in an area where you can contact a type of desert fever from the soil. We have the problem in Azizona and your symptoms sound like what I have heard can happen, especially since you both came down with it the same time.

Tilla