Wild lettuce tea....ewh!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judywhit, Mar 11, 2003.

1. judywhit

judywhit New Member

Madwolf you are so right it tastes icky! bought some today at our health food store and brewed about 1tbls in a cup of water. Yukky! Put a bit of spleda in the cup and drink 1/2 of it after work. Wanted to be sure it was sedating for me before I drank at bedtime. I layed down and had this welcome (very unfamilair for me!!) feeling of drifting off to sleep. Big old orange cat jumped up on my tummy before I could fall asleep. Just wanted to let you know I am taking your advice Madwolf and bought the tea. I finally went to sleep last night a 4:30a.m only to have to get up at 7. I am a zombie!!!! Will drink tea tonight and let you know.
    Judy
  2. judywhit

judywhit New Member

I think I might cap it too. It takes so nasty that I am not consistant with it. Madwolf must have a good tummy because the stuff makes me want to puke!
  3. judywhit

judywhit New Member

I have only made it a few times. I think I used about 1tbl. I just steamed a cup in the micro and put the tea in the cul. Let it steep for 5min and then strainded it. I tell you Jody this sleep deprevation is the worst! I am now trying ZMA- this is my 3rd night. Have had to use the ambein every night with it. That ambein depresses me.
    good luck with the tea!
    Judy