Will be leaving

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fungran, Sep 5, 2003.

1. fungran

fungran New Member

we are moving today and so I won't be on here for awhile. We decided to do this due to money shortage. We are paying over 1400.00 at this apartment a that is with out food or any extra's. We only get alittle over 1700.00 month. We have found this place that is 540.00 includes everything except phone. So we are going to have to stay in a hotel until one comes up but either way it is cheaper then living here.

Hopefully my stress level will go down now that we will be able to save alittle money. There really is a God and I have all my friends here and opps here I go cryin again but they are happy tears and not sad.

Isn;t it funny how life throws us these curves and we have to endure them.

Thank you all for everything and I will be back on as soon as I can I promise.

Love to all
    Huggs
    fungran
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

you luck on your move .And hope that your stress goes down and hope that you dont have to live in a hotel long .we will be waiting to here from you and take care .
  3. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

on your move. I'm sure you will feel much better without all the stress of such high rent! When we were buying our house our payments were nearly what your rent is so I understand where you're coming from. It's so stressfull living from paycheck to paycheck.

While you're at the hotel, that should help too, no housekeeping, kitchen duty, yard duty, etc. You should be able to get some much needed rest.

I truely hope all goes well for you & you get settled in your new apt. soon.

Take care......Kathi
  4. badangel3

badangel3 New Member

You are doing what you feel is best and yes prayers do get answered. Take care and we look forward to yor return. Jackie
  5. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Wish you well and hope to hear from you again soon.
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Heres sending you good thoughts, and prayers on your move.

Do try not to over work yourself.

It sounds like you are happy with the move. That is a whole lot of money for rent! Wow.........

Take care and come back as soon as you are able.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

$1,400 for an apartment? That would stress anyone out! Boy, do I know what you mean about that! We were lucky enough to trade our motorhome for this trailer house with huge fenced yard for the dogs, so there is no rent or mortgage payment. However, all the utilities (AC in Texas runs us a fortune but we must have it), insurances, cable due to no reception, co-pays going up, trying to keep an old heap on the road, special diets and now all the supplements I want to try - by the 15th I'm tearing my hair out and wondering how we're going to eat the last couple of weeks. Our income is less than your rent. I'm not old enough to collect SS quite yet (never thought I'd say I can't wait to be 62!) but I can't work, either. The financial stress is overwhelming. I'm glad you found something to do about it.

JoAnn
  8. libra55

libra55 New Member

Good luck and good wishes on your move, fungran! Hope your stress level goes down with the move and you continue to feel better.

Take it slow,
    Michelle