Will continue prayers for all of you

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Dec 22, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Everyone,

It has been a whirlwind kind of week at school. Today was our last day and guess what. I haven't bought one Christmas present yet. I am not worried. It will somehow come together.

I will be going to stay with my mom for two weeks. I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I will continue to pray for you and I can still access the board through my mom's WebTv.

I thought the board would be slow at this time and boy was I wrong. There is a flurry of activity and some very serious needs.

It breaks my heart to hear some of the requests. I have been praying for the requests but have not had time to post much.

You all mean so much to me and you have lifted me out of a very dark time when I first came here in August. I am so appreciative of all of you and I consider it an honor to pray for you.

Talk later.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Have a very, very, Blessed Christmas! And a wonderful time visiting your Mom. I hope it will be a good rest for you, and a nice change of pace from work.

Thank you for your prayers for us all - that is so comforting. I remember when you first came here, and you have been such a strong, loving presence on the board ever since. And how WONDERFUL that coming here brought light into the darkness for you. I praise God for that!

Safe journey,
    Love, Judy
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Thank you for all your prayers and thoughtfulness, have a safe journey and hopefully a enjoyable Christmas.

May God's peace and blessings be on you.

Love,
    Misty
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thank you for your kind words. I have really been praying specifically for you now each morning. I will have lots of time for my bubble bath prayers in the mornings now. LOL

I am running around like a crazy woman packing everything under the sun. Besides packing up my cat and all her things I truly look like I am packing to NEVER return. LOL

I pray that the Lord will lift your spirits these coming days before Christmas and that you will feel a gratitude in your heart for what the Lord has done and is doing in your heart.

God Bless you and do have a wonderful Christmas.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I will continue my prayers for you and that the Lord gives you an extra measure of energy which I know you need right now.

Have a wonderful Christmas and I pray that you can enjoy but also get some rest.

Take care and God Bless you.

Love,
    Nancy
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

I SO MUCH appreciate your prayers. Between you and Asa there are many watery and bubbly prayers going up to heaven. :)

Have been praying for your insurance mess.

Have a lovely time!

Love, Judy
  7. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

I hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas with your family and I wanted to thank you for your prayers.

Wishing you many Blessings,
    Carolin
  8. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm praying you have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday with your Mom.

Love Ya Nancy
  9. kriket

kriket New Member

It means a lot. Happy Holidays!!!

kriket