will i ever not be confused?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by txangel, Mar 18, 2003.

1. txangel

txangel New Member

i was in amarillo texas when diagnosed with fm by an md
    come back home to fort worth texas and go see the doc at the county hospital and she doesn't believe him. well he won't give me any meds without seeing him and she won't give me any because she don't believe him. so what do i do?
    does anyone know of a doc in fort worth texas that believes in fm? please help my options are becoming slimmer i can't live like this, in this kind of pain.
  2. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Hi Txangel,Maybe you could get some help from the Doctor referral list from this board. I checked here for my area and there are two Doctors listed. I'm so sorry that you are having so much of a problem with this.Good Luck ,danisue.
  3. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Dallas, TX
    Dr. William Rea
    Enviromental Health Center
    8345 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 220
    Dallas, Texas 75231
    Tel: (214) 368-4132

Matt Sloan, M.D.
    Pain Management
    7995 LBJ Frwy, Suite 103
    Dallas TX 75251
    Tel: (972) 239-2190
    ("He is an Anesthesiologist who specializes in pain management. He is very tough but he is also very fair. I have been a patient of his for over two years and have never had a problem with him.")

Ft. Worth, TX
    Sheila Horsley, M.D.
    11803 South Freeway
    Ft. Worth, Texas 76115
    Tel: (817) 293-6988
    (She understands FMS, CFIDS, lymes, hypothyroidism, chronic candidiasis like no doctor I've known. Been using her since 1987, and she has helped me recover from most symptoms. Fabulous lady.)

If these don't work--I see a fantastic Doc in Austin--I live in a remote area---and make a days drive to see him.
    Best wishes,
    LL