WILL I EVER SEE BETTER DAYS???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HURTSALOT2, Aug 19, 2003.

1. HURTSALOT2

HURTSALOT2 New Member

I can honestly say that I have not been well since October 2002. Granted I have had some fair days, but never a day without pain. I would just like to wake up once and it would be like old times. PAINFREE!!!

Saturday I had my bloodwork done and an Ultrasound of my liver and gallbladder. The girl doing the Ultrasound must have been new. She slipped and said, "Oh my god, that is the biggest one I have ever seen" I asked, biggest what and where is it? She said I have a big stone in my gallbladder. She begged me not to tell anyone what she told me. My doctor's office does not have the results yet. I cannot wait to see what he has to say. I also wonder if the girl at the hospital was correct. Hopefully my doctor will get the results soon. What next?

I am a little concerned about my arm. My surgery is now two weeks old. Should my elbow feel dead? My ulna nerve at the elbow was repaired and moved to the inside part of my arm.

Have any of you used Mr. Scott as your attorney even though he is not near where your live? How did it work out for you. He will be calling me tommorow. I had my first denial from Social security. Between my health, doctors, test, bills, insurance company and Social security I am going crazy. Take care.
    HURTSALOT2
  2. jmaxjmax

jmaxjmax New Member

I hope you have better days soon! I also hope the Social security can come through for you too. I know the stress that can cause, and stress just makes the symptoms worse.
    :) max
  3. tadpoles

tadpoles New Member

Wish I could help but I'm afraid I don't know about either. Hang in there, it'll get better.
    Tadpoles