Will Not be on Board Next Week..Leaving 4 Vacation Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BLUEROSE7, Aug 26, 2005.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Leaving Tomorrow (Sun 28th-1st Thur) for Vacation.

We are headed to Pigon Forge Tn, just me & Hubby. Please say a little pray for us as we travel and a little one for me that the pain and fatigue will not keep me from enjoying myself. It's a 5 1/2 hour drive for us...only part im dreading.

I'll be checking in on the board on and off today as im getting packed and ready to go. We are leaving at 5am in the morning, hoping the traffic want be as bad at that time.

I'm going to miss all you Gals and Guys while im gone. This board is my second home:) Whiched I had a Lab-top to take with me and check in once in awhile while im there sniff..sniff.

You all take care of yourself's and I hope everyone will have a good week next week!!

Luv You Guys
    (((((Hugs)))))
    Bluerose
  2. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Pigeon Forge is one place I haven't been to. My dh and I went to Gatlinburg about 3 yrs ago and enjoyed it immensely. Pigeon Forge and Dollywood are our next destinations. Have a great time and enjoy yourself.

Charlotte
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Jan...Thank you for the prayers and I will surly take me a nice fluffy pillow...thats a muct:)

Patti...How nice you only live a hour and half away from Pigon Forge...I love it there!! We try to go at least once a year, but I wasent able to go last year..I'm so happy to be going back.

Charlotte...Hope you get to visit Pigon Forge and Dollywood soon. I enjoy it so much! We always take a day to go into to Gatlinburg as well.

When you do go to Pigon Forge...Dollywood is great, Dixie Stampede,Louis Mandrell,Comedy Barn and be sure to go into Memories Theather. O yea and you have to go to Alambma Grill...They have the best pototoe soup,corn on the cob you would every eat and Yummmie steaks.

Thanks Guys & Will miss you all while im gone!!
    ((((Hugs)))))
    Bluerose

4. Meekah

Meekah New Member

I'll be thinking of you while you're gone and praying that you have a wonderful trip!!!

Can't wait to hear from you when you get back!

H, P,& L
    Meekah
  5. elsa

elsa New Member

I don't remember ... are you a Tennessee girl, or just visiting on your vacation ?

Pigon Forge is beatiful , less heat and humidity all in a relaxed atmosphere. Ought to be a lovely vacation for you.

Prayers and happy thoughts for you and your husband. Have a safe trip ....

"Write when you get work" .... as the old saying goes!

Talk to you when you get back!

Elsa
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Enjoy yourself and come back feeling great.

Love, Mikie
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Meekah...Thanks Hun..Gonna miss ya while im gone. H,L&P

Elsa...I'm a Virginia Gal..LOL But love Tennessee, especially Pigon Forge, Gatlinburg and Cherokee. I have some family in Tn but there almost 13 hours going and 13 coming back. I really wanted to visit with them, but dont think I could make the 13 hour trip this go round, 5 1/2 hours is enough for me at this time. Im going to call them though and just maybe they can meet up with us in Pigon Forge. Thank you for the Prayers & Happy thoughts...Im always a little nervous about being on the interstate. But im sure ill enjoy once im there.

Mikie... Thank You! Im sure going to do my best in coming back feeling great and refreshed. Keeps us in your prayers!

Miss you all already and I havent even left yet..LOL

((Hugs))
    Bluerose

8. nina2

nina2 New Member

Tell us all about it when you get back! We'll be here.
    (((hugs)))
    ~nina~
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Bluerose, enjoy the vacation and hope the drive goes well for you. Hard to believe that September is almost here. Where did the summer go?

Have a safe trip and look forward to your return.

Big hugs,
    Faye
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

wonderful time. I pray for good health for you and great time of fun and relaxation. We all need that!

Will look for your posts next week.

Have fun!
    Sue
  11. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

I am jealous, wish I was going somewhere.

You're in my prayers for safe travels

Granny
  12. over50

over50 New Member

hope you enjoy every minute,and pain stay away. Will be praying for safety and low gas prices.
    We will be here,let us know the things you saw and did.
    Just have the BEST time,
    Love,Linda
  13. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Almost done packing..so Im off to bed here in a few. 5am comes early..ughhh LOL

Will take lots of pictures to share with you all..

Hope everyone has a good week!! Will miss you gals & guys.

Hugs & Good night to all...
    Love
    Bluerose