WILL THIS EVER GO AWAY...JUST SO FATIGUED IT IS BORING!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sosleepy, Oct 27, 2005.

1. sosleepy

sosleepy New Member

I was diagnosed with Epstein Barre several years ago. It seems the episodes making me totally exhausted are getting more frequent, is there anything I can do to change this? I am so bored from having such little energy, a few hours a day is all I seem to muster.
    My doctor is not much help, tells me to just give in to it.
    I see many people are young with children, kudos to you, I do not know how you get through the day, hopefully you have understanding families to help out.
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

I have found that CoQ10 helps a little with fatique. Unfortunately my doc made me stop taking it.
  3. squirtpepper

squirtpepper New Member

I have CFIDS and am so sleepy and tired all the time, too. My doctor had me try Provigil, a med for people with narcolepsy, (can't stay awake during the day) and said some people experience good results with this. It didn't do anything to help me, but maybe it will work for you. Good luck.
  4. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Hi there - why did your doc stop you from taking the CoQ10?
  5. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

My doctor at the FFC has given me Artemisinin for my viruses. One of them is Epstein-Barr. I've only been on it for 3 days so I don't know how it works but I too am tired most of the time. I thought it was the lyme but it may be the Epstein-Barr.

Sandy