WILL YOU CHEER ME ON, AND A DUMB QUESTION

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by athome, May 18, 2003.

1. athome

athome New Member

HI--

THIS AS FAST BECOME MY FAVVORITE PLACE ON THE WEB--SO MUCH HELPFUL INFO,AND SHARING.

I REALLY COULD USE SOME CHEERING ON. SEVERE FATIGUE & DEPRESSION RIGHT NOW AS THERE'S SO MUCHI WANT TO DO, BUT AFTER OVERDOING AGAIN YESTERDAY, I'M PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE TO STAY IN BED AT LEAST THRU TOMORROW WHEN I LOVE TO GET OUT AND DO A LITTLE GARDENING. IT'S FINALLY NICE WEATHER HERE IN SW MICHIGAN!

BIG SAD---MY BELOVED CAMMIE CAT HAS NOW BEEN MISSING FOR 48 HOURS. HAVE SEARCHED THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD AND ALL THE FAMILY FARMS HERE, AND HE'S NOT APPEARED.

PRESENT BIG NEED FOR SUPPORT BECAUSE I HAVE TWO MAJOR PLUMBING PROBLEMS TO FIX.

1) RUN WATER PIPE OUTSIDE WITH HOSE ATTchment
    SO WE CAN WATER BABY REDBUDS I NEED TO PLANT ALONG OUR RAVINE

2)REINSTALL MY SUPER DEEP TUB WITH LEAKLESS PIPES AND RUN VENT PIPE

SO, I'M HURTING---CAN HARDLY LIFT MY COFFEE CUP THIS A.M. CHEER, PLEASE.

AND NO, CAN'T AFFORD PLUMBER TO DO IT. VERY UNIQUE (PERHAPS READ CRAZY) PLUMBING INSTALLED BY EX 31 YEARS AGO. WHEN I GET THIS COMPLETED I WILL HAVE RE-PLUMBED THE WHOLE HOUSE! YIKES.

OH YES, THE DUMB QUESTION:

I REALLY LIKE THIS WAVING AND DANCING LITTLE COLORED FACES, BUT CAN'T TELL WHAT THEY MEAN. HAVE A LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS, BUT HOW TO TRANSLATE THE COLORED FACES. DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE.
  2. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Hello

You had a day where you could actually over do it ???? Good for you. I haven't had one of those days in years and although I know we aren't supposed to overdo it , it sure would be great to have a day decent enough that I could make that choice. I say rest and get back at it when you can ! :) Thank God you have some days where you can get things done !
    I have been trying all weekend to do the basics which consist of changing the litter box, 2 loads of laundry and buying my mom a birthday gift. So far, I have changed the litter box...........not a very good weekend ! Back to work tomorrow.
    I don't know a lot about the little icons. I choose the little china man just becuase I think it is cute :)
  3. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

I can send you what. I have been down for awhile. Wish I was close I would try to help you I have to do all my own plumbing and electrical. I do o.k. when I can. So I know how frustrating it is. My sis is in Whitehall MI. Are you close? Bro works in Grand Rapids and Sis pre fm,worked as oncology nurse in Muskegan. Though all of us from Cleveland area. I hope your kitty finds it`s way home. I know when we do not have much in our lives these are big losses. All I have had is losses and I am alone, can not drive much, no family close. I know how hard it is, so let me send you some HUGsssss atleast.
    You will not affend anyone if you pick the wrong 1.
  4. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Sorry about your kitty. I know that I would be devastated if anything should happen to one of mine. The not knowing is undoubtedly the hardest. Can you build an enclosure, so that they can go outside, but not really go anywhere? Something on the order of a dog run, but covered. We enclosed a large patio with 1" chicken wire when we moved in here 4 years ago, and I put a cat door on the door leading to it so they can come & go. Another advantage is a 4'x4' litter box that I only need to scoop once a week. I use a dog scooper and a garden cart when I do, so I don't need to bend over. In order to minimize odor, I buy a bale of cedar shavings(about $4), and use about a 6" layer under the litter. I then dump a couple bags of litter on top, and the job is done.
    I envy your ability to do your own plumbing. I would not know where to start. I'm sure you will get it managed. Have a soak with some epsom salts and take it easy for today. You will feel better tomorrow, I hope.
    Kathryn
  5. skychomper

skychomper Member

hi,

geez, when it rains it pours! Im so sorry about your cat, hoping that he returns soon! sometimes cats just knock off for awhile- my cat used to disappear for a few days every once in awhile, but always returned. I was even cat sitting for a family and the cat disappeared, and I freaked out- he was gone for four days! then the day after the family came back he reappeared. they are adventurous animals, but he will be back soon!

I know how you feel about just being overcome by fatigue and depression- your not alone, I have been there, and I just cried my eyes out last night actually. I've been cycling in and out of bad days/good days and I just feel so awkward in my body lately. but things will get better. hang in there buddy, you are strong!

love,
    skychomper