Will your feet let you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mareeok, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

...stand on a hard floor? I can be burning up every other place of my body but if I have my feet on a lenolium(sp?) or wood floor all the warmth leaves my feet immediately and it causes so much pain in my entire foot and up my leg I can't stand it. I always have to have a pair of socks near me so I can take them off and put them on regularly. If they get too hot or too cold the pain increases something terrible.
  2. tngirl

tngirl New Member

If my feet are hot the hardwood or tile feels good. But in general I have to have the support of athletic shoes if I stand a lot. I wear house slippers at home unless my feet are doing their burning trick.
  3. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

most of the time, and yes, it does cause the pain to spread. I wear either my slippers (rarely) or shoes with arch supports around the house. When I go to bed, the socks stay on.
  4. wickett

wickett New Member

my feet bother me, like you said burning up! I have to wear the ankle length sport socks. Someone suggested to me the gel liners for inside my shoes, have not done it yet but will soon. So sorry you hurt.