Willard Water. Has anyone heard of it? Used it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Jun 13, 2006.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

I have read about Willard Water, finally ordered some. The Whole Dog Journal has an article about it. My dogs like it in their water, and I am hoping that topical application will help shrink my big dog's tumor that is hanging on his leg. Too soon to tell, though.

I used it on the big dog's 'elbow', that had become raw and irritated and wasn't responding to my treatments. I started using it Saturday, and by Monday was able to cancel the vet visit I had set up for Monday evening. His elbow is not completely healed, but it looks more like callous and less like raw, hurting skin.

Willard Water was discovered accidentally by Doc Willard, a chemist, many years ago. It is water that has minerals and things added to it, and is reported to be very healthy and will 'cure what ails you'.

So, I am curious if anyone here has used it, and with what sort of results? My sister and I have been drinking it too, but again, it's too soon to know if it is having any effect.

Peace,
    Beth.
  2. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I received last months WDJ and saw the article in there too...I was going to post the same question here myself looking for input before I ordered it...

I am skeptical about everything but appreciated all the info they gave on Willard Water, sounds like it can be a 'miracle' in the right situation...

I have 2 labs, one with allergies, one with lumps all over (fatty tumors, so I'm told) and my lil boy I lost last year due to epilepsy...In all my research I never ran across this til the article in WDJ...

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, hopefully some others will come along with more input...I might try it too!

Wishing your babies much luck with Willard Water...You are a good MAMA to consider using this before more invasive treatments...I am sending good thoughts your way hoping it well help them, AND YOU...

Update us when you can too, can't wait to hear good results, even if in small steps...My boys are my life and if this could help better their lives, I'm ordering it today...

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  3. BethM

BethM New Member

Another WDJ reader! How very cool! They are reputable, and I trust their research and opinions.

I've read about Willard Water in other wholistic dog care books, too, but never thought much about it until WDJ printed their article.

I believe that they have a special package for first time customers, so you are not limited to the WDJ offer. In fact, when I called, the gentleman said they had gotten so many calls that they expanded the special offers. I bought 2, 8 ounce bottles of the concentrated XXX solution for $25.00.

I figured it isn't too pricey for an experiment that could turn out very well.

Beth.
  4. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I googled it. This is what I found. It sounds interesting...possibly worth a try!

"Can Water Be Wetter?

Ever heard of Willard Water? It's basically a holistic health product that works by altering drinking water.

At first glance, the ingredients don't sound too appetizing (at least, in the dark version, which is the kind I personally use. I've tried both the clear and dark and find the dark more effective).

Reports from users are that the dark version has stronger results for those with diabetes) but basically, it is altered water.(Main Ingredients: Water, CAW Micelle, fossilized organics. CAW Micelle contains sodium meta silicate, sulfated castor oil, calcium chloride, and magnesium sulfate).

The alteration, or change, creates several beneficial results which have been documented but cannot be easily explained, given the ingredients.

Willard Water has also been extensively tested for safety and no negative information exists from those tests. In other words, it cannot be proven to do harm and many, many people say it does good.

The reported benefits of Willard Water include increased absorption and utilization of minerals and increased elimination of toxins."

God Bless.
  5. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

bumpity bump bump bump
  6. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Just checking to see how the Willard Water is going, has it helped?

My oldest boy has something 'strange' happening lately, been to the vet checked for everything even bone cancer, all clear...He is 11 and his bloodwork looks like that of an active healthy 2 year old...I am worried it may be mental in some way...He is just not himself and showing signs of pain here and there...My thoughts are to now up his vitamin/mineral intake somehow...He is on Flint River Ranch so diet is not an issue plus he gets organic meats and veggies too...

It's possible he thinks we are moving, we are remodeling our kitchen and everything is in boxes, I think he panicked thinking we are moving again. He has moved 4 times allready and I think he would like to stay put...Animals are funny and I just may be right on this one but it wouldn't hurt to hike up his intake of goodies.

Write when you can, Alicia
  7. BethM

BethM New Member

Hi, Alicia! My dogs have been moved a few times this year too, and get anxious when they see boxes and suitcases coming out. It's hard, because we can't reassure them that they are ok, it'll be ok, their people, their pack, isn't going anywhere without them, or that we will return.

I hope your elder fur-kid feels better soon. A few more goodies couldn't hurt! Sounds like you have him on a good diet. My dogs won't eat Flint River Ranch food. Guess they are just picky! It's a good product.

I can't tell if the Willard Water helped Cosmo's tumor or not, although it seemed to be getting smaller, because he fell up some stairs and opened it up last Monday. He is scheduled for surgery on Wednesday this week, as we really can't let this go, at this point.

Both dogs have had loose poops, not diarrhea, but gacky to pick up after them. Could be the Willard Water, could be the stress of the move (we moved just a week ago Saturday, to our present location). I've stopped the W Water for now, will start it again soon. There are just too many variables to tell what is causing what!

Hope your dog feels better and can relax soon.

Peace,
    Beth.
  8. victoria

victoria New Member

I hope your Cosmo does well after today's surgery!

I was just wondering, did you try drinking the Willard Water yourself?

best,
    Victoria

9. BethM

BethM New Member

Well, Cosmo did have surgery today. He did well, will come home tomorrow.

I was drinking the willard water, but stopped, will start again. I found that it can be a little disruptive to the intestines, so I need to start very slowly.

I'll keep putting the WW in the dogs' drinking water, just less than I had been, as cleaning up after the dogs when we go walking is gacky when they have loose poops!

Thank you for your good wishes!

Beth.

10. victoria

victoria New Member

I'm sure he'll be really happy to see you in the morning!

Keep us posted if you find there's anything improved that you think is due to the WW?

Thanks,
    Victoria