Willl you please say a prayer for my mom

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by rosemarie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Mom has celluitis and is not respoinding to the antibitoics as fast as I would like her to do. But then she has just had the sceond IV dose yesterday. But she was worse than the night before. And I know that it happens like that as it will take time for the meds to get through her system and start working.

So if you would please say a prayer for her to get better and for her family to relax and not to upset her and let her rest and heal. And to give me some help as well.

Thank you for this it means alot to me. Please say a saml prayer for her to recover adn to heal and to be albe to do the things that hse likes to do. Her Name is Alice and she is 79 yrs old. We love her so much and are worried that this is bad and scared that it is taking longer to get the antibitlics to work for her. thank you for your paryer and thoghts for us.
    May God bless you too and bless any one who needs a blesing for any rason.
    HGUS FOR ALL>
    Love Rosemarie
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Heavenly Father. I ask that you stand by Alice, that you ease her pain, that you show her the meds are working. Please offer her peace and strength to heal. Please guide the medical people around her, and offer blessings to those who love her.
    I have a warm feeling from the love you show for your mother. It shines through your post like a big yellow ball. Bless you for having a mother like that, and may she heal quickly and completely. I ask this in His name.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You can count on me also to pray for your dear mother. God loves her! We will trust in this need to be answered!

Love....Mari
  4. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Honey I am praying hard RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what I just went through with that nasty infection on my leg so I know how painful and scary this is!!!!

Oh gosh I am actually crying right now!

I am keeping you and your Mom and the rest of your family in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!

Honey I am so sorry!

((((HUGS))))

kate
  5. Mamal

Mamal New Member

Hi Rosemarie,

Your Mother is in my prayers as she goes through the antibtoics that they will begin to help her quickly. You and your family are also in my prayers ~ I know this is a very hard time for all of you.

Blessings,
    Mamal
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Rose,

May God be with you and your mom and the doctors and nurses caring for her.

I am so sorry you are going through this

hugs

kgangel
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Lord, I lift up Alice to you and I pray that you would comfort both her and her family that love her very much. I pray that these antibiotics would start to be very effective in this condition that she has. We pray that you would offer her a physical touch with complete healing. I pray for peace and calm for the family and for strength during this trying time. I thank you for this family and I pray that you would bless each and every member. Thank you Lord.

God Bless You,

Nancy