Willow, Gospel Sing at the White House!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Willow and anyone else interested, there is a TV special Gospel sing tonight hosted by President and Mrs. Bush. It features several Gospel singers including The Gaithers. Willow, I know you said you like the Gaithers a lot. It's on 9pm Arizona time on PAX channel. I don't know what time it would be where you live. It should be good. I heard it was also on Wed. but didn't see it then.
    Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 03/09/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/09/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/10/2002]
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Willow, I just remembered you said you don't have cable. It was a great program and to think it was hosted by the President at the Whitehouse.
    The Gaither Vocal Band sang and they were so good. I liked them the best. Also singing was, Twila Paris, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michael W. Smith, CeCe Winans, others I can't remember off hand.
    Did anyone else reading this, see it?
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. willow

willow New Member

Hi Gail,
    I missed it!
    I don't have cable... yet.
    Next week we are getting some deal with Home Shopping Network and Direct TV because HSN is no longer on regular tv (at least in my area) It was bought out by some Spanish channel. We are getting a dish. HSN is paying for all equipment, and service for 6 to 12 mths (depending upon how many purchases you have with HSN during this 12 mth period. And he said you can BLOCK-OUT any unwanted channels. Regular tv is getting a bit to out-of-bounds in my opinion.
    I think I was rambling...anyway
    I really do appreciate you thinking of me and taking the time to post it, EVEN though I couldn't watch. I am glad you enjoyed it, I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Bush enjoyed it as well! They are really great!
    Hey, I'm sure you must have heard of the Talley's, just recently, Lauren made a CD of her own, it is awesome! I have just about worn it out, it is very uplifting! In case you don't have it, it is worth ordering! "Lauren Talley" I don't remember the name of it, but there is only one.
    My daughter is ordering a soundtrack for one of the songs she wants to sing at church.
    Thanks again,
    Love and Prayers, Willow