Willow, How are you????

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Haven't seen you here in awhile. Just wandering how you are doing. Hope you are OK.
    Harmony
  2. willow

willow New Member

I haven't been on very much the last few days. (It's THAT time.) Thanks for checking on me. I did make it here this past Thursday, but not at the right time. I picked-up my daughter from school and did some errands in town, got home around 8pm and I did read some, but fell asleep before 11pm.
    Sorry I didn't make it at the right time, I really feel awful. I was just exhausted. I get so aggravated that it takes so little to wipe me out! I'm sure ya'll know what I mean, it's just sooo aggravating!
    I did go back to pray for everyone, even tho there wasn't very many this week.

Thanks again,
    Love and Prayers, Willow
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Willow, I'm glad to hear from you. Don't worry or feel bad about not praying at the "right time". It doesn't matter what time you prayed, I think we all pray at different times in the evening anyway. The important thing is that you did pray and with God, time doesn't matter. We appreciate the fact that you prayed for us no matter when it was. Thanks so much!
    Take care, and I hope you feel better.
    Hugs,
    Harmony