Win a prize :}

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fmandy, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Name any species of fish that you can make out in this tank. I see 3 different species. Well the rear 1/2 of 1 species is showing (or should I say kind or type instead of species?)...

You win my never ending loyalty.....Ha ha ha. What a prize!

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Nice pic. After careful study I can report that I see two goldfish and one orangefish.

I had orangefish, also called ruffy for some reason, in Hawaii when I wasn't having mahi mahi, sometimes called dolphin fish.

I concluded that orangefish is better w/ lemon than mahi mahi is with orange.

Loyalty is a nice prize. Highly valued in places like prison and Washinton D.C. You must put up some more of you photos. I took a course in photography some years ago.
    The main thing I learned is that if you want really good pictures you have to develope them yourself.

3. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

You won the dang prize. So I guess it's kind of like we are in prison? Not a lot of pollytics around here.

I won't let no one beat you up, ok? Ha ha ha. But gee Rock, it does sound like you would lay flame to my poor underfed fish.

Take care. I like the rest really enjoy your intellect, whatever that means. Sounds like you are a well traveled, educated and knowledgeable man.

My brains is developing holes in it. I use math as exercise. I can lift a pair squared.

Got a pic coming that I made tonight. Don't go to bed just yet!

4. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Look at this Baboon catching my crickets!
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

a boon. It's a coon. Had one here a couple days ago. Funny how they all look alike. Wonder if we look alike to them.

Anyway they are like pandas. Irresistably cute.

Musings on Nomenclature

If I only had a pandy,
    I would name it Mr. Andy.

If I only had a coon,
    I would name her Darlin' June.

But if I had a crock,
    I wouldn't name it Rock.

I'd name it Charlie.
  6. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Hey! Wake up and go to sleep......Remember Moe? I am Centrally timed these days I think.

That was too cool a rhyme Rock....Your head ain't going anywhere soon. If you are slow now, you must have been hell when thou twas well.

Good night. I am a sick old man.