Windblade ( Dear Sister)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, May 28, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm so thankful to God for your ability to sleep. I'm still praying for you and all of us. I know what you mean about the child in us all. I can still hear her voice and feel her pain.

We've been given a great gift and been shown some of Gods plan for us. I don't know what the future will be but I am sure it's going to be wonderful. It's so exciting to see these things coming together.

I'm sure there will be days for both of us to use each others shoulders. But you know what????????????? Thats OK.

I strongly believe we will have more join us in this healing journey. And as they do, God will show what he wants us to do.

So for now take good care of yourself and get that med. changed. Dear sister you are in my prayers to night. Please pray for my spelling, the brain fog has really been at work today. Love in Jesus Christ our Lord. De

2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi hon,
    Sending love and prayers your way. I am so fortunate to have you as a sister - someone so loving,and with such a beautiful, rich faith.

I am always anchored, and sheltered and comforted by the prayers you write! Thank you from all of us for using this gift.

That terrible med. is slowly leaving my system. I was on it for 2 weeks.

The not -sleeping, hyperactive, manic state is a PTSD symptom, such a sad one. Happens whenever I do my art work! It's too strong - right now overcomes me too much.

Will see my therapist Tuesday. I was feeling so discouraged because the med. was supposed to calm the manic, not- sleeping reaction. But it didn't, and just gave worse symptoms.

I know that as an artist you can totally understand the pain from this. When I can't paint or draw, I write, and capture words instead.

I have a few poems that I'd like to share here that I wrote. I'll gather them together.

Keep well, dear De. I loved it when you said a while ago that you felt our journey was just beginning, and now that more will join us.

I feel strongly God's strong and tender love for all of us who have been hurt as children.

Prayers with you dear De!!!