Windblade where are you?????????????????

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Oct 5, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm so worried. Please let me know what's going on in your life.

I finelly figured how to post a pic. and senting this one for ( check Bio) Blessing Sister, de
  2. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Ok, I was nosey, had to look at the picture. Beautiful!
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Sweetie,

Sorry I haven't been here much. Have been reading posts and praying, sometimes in bed. Don't have laptop.

Have been extremely exhausted this past month. My husband had his workload doubled, so I have been pushing hard to do the household things that he used to do.

It's been pushing, then crashing, on and on. Having CFS flu-like exhaustion. We don't have any backup - it's just the two of us.

Good news is - I'm over my deep depression, and my PTSD therapy is having interesting breakthroughs of awareness.
    Thanks to everyone's prayers!

I love the photo in your profile. Did you take it? Very dramatic, with mysterious lighting.

Thank you for your concern and prayers, dear sister!

Sending love your way,
    Judy
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I too have been wondering how you've been.

Take care of yourself. My husband's been fighting something for about the last month, ever since he took my son bear huntering.

He sounds more like me, plus his work has been insane, and our house has really suffered.

I've tried to do more too, but i miss his help.

love,
    misty
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Today I'm feeling so exhausted - can hardly type. Would appreciate your prayers for more energy. Thanks for being such a good friend!

And De, Thanks for seeking me out, dear friend.

Love, Judy
  6. morningsonshine

Will pray for you, You have been extra busy lately picking up the slack at home.

Take it easy on your self. Don't forget the little things, like your water, and a minute or two in the word, your supplements, I forget mine sometimes.

What ever else you "normally" do, but maybe forgetting?

Let me know when you and hangin, feel like "playing again"

Love and hugs to my friend,

Misty

Wishing my hands were your hands, my strength was your strength, to help you thru the day. A friend of words.

I will send Jesus, He will be there for you. He cares for you more than i ever could.

He will be your arms, your strengh, to see you thur this day.
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So good to see that your depression has lifted.
    I know the push and crash...been doing that myself! Please take care of yourself.

Love....Mari
  8. morningsonshine

9. morningsonshine

Don't know if you ever got to read these replies ment for you awhile ago.

Misty
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

I did read them - it felt good to be missed. Have also been enjoying the new post you started with Hangin. Did you catch my reply?
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Your caring post about remembering to do the essentials - like water, supplements, eating, etc. stayed in my mind and reminded me quite a few times to do those important things.

I was meaning - then forgot to thank you for thinking of that. So, thank you, dear friend.

Looking forward to more skunk and rat stories.

Hope you are doing well today. Is it cold there yet?