Windblade

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Jun 7, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Where and how are you? Missing you and hoping you are doing better. I'm praying for you. Take care. Blessings. De
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm going through a rough time with PTSD symptoms - heavy depression and other stuff. Making emergency appts. to get help with it.

This past month has been a rough one.

TTYL
    Love, Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Doing a little better - working hard at the ongoing healing process.

Praying for some small, special gifts of happiness for you!

Love, Judy
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Oh- glad to hear it Judy!!

Did things start getting better just today??

That would be a great Birthday Gift!!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation!;
    Rejoice in the Lord, again, i say rejoice!"
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm missing you soooooooooooooo much, I will pray overtime. Dear sister please remember that no matter how dark it is you can come here.

I'll be here for you!!!!! What ever you need. Whether it be prayers or a shoulder.

No explaination necessary. You are LOVED. Praying for you. Blessings, DE
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thanks De for your loving reply. Sometimes I feel like I am asking for too much prayer - I felt like that yesterday.

But, you're going to be gone for a week? You must be moving soon, or getting ready to. Hope it goes well for you.

Love, Judy

7. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Judy, this next week is going to get pretty busy, but I always will make time to stop here and pray.

OK, here my story...and it proves life is stranger than fiction.

The lawyer sent me to Kinko/Fed. Ex. todo some stuff for him. I'm sitting at one of the tables and a woman joins me. She then asks me if I'm in pain.

I say no, not wanting to talk at the time. She asks me this again and I admit...yes I am.

She asks me to take her hands. Now I'm getting nervous.

Making a long story short. She starts doing a healing on me. ( remember I'm in Kinko's)

I must say I agreed with what she was saying. As far as her beliefs. ( but I'm in Kinko's)!!!! Afterwards she gave me a little bottle of annointing oil, I have not tried this yet.

She was so happy spreading the word of God. But it scared me a little, she then left.

Part two: When she left, her seat was taken by a 6'4" wonman/ man (transvestite sp?) in heals getting her/his passport picture taken. Now this person wants to talk.

Tell me God doesn't have a sense of humor. I can be judgmental at times. So I'm pretty sure He was trying to tell me to knock it off. Sorry this is so long. I just had to share this.

Praying for you sweetie. Please remember that prayer can move mountains..Big hug coming your way. De

PS. I almost forgot, I am feeling ALOT better, Hmmmmmmmmm.

[This Message was Edited on 06/10/2006]
  8. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

That's a really neat story and experience De!!

I hope those lady's prayer for healing get answered.

One to witness to you, and one for you to witness to yourself! Cool

Things like that have to be God.

Love, and take care,
    Misty
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

What an unusual story - I love it. I love hearing about God's sense of humor! That was beautiful how you saw not to be judgemental, and in a funny context.

Wow - and you really have less pain. Amazing. I'm sure some people have those healing abilities. But I'm sure you must have been quite bemused at all this happening in Kinko's!!!

I hope it brought some brightness to your day - I love it when God surprises us! :)

Thank you for all your prayers - I am feeling better today.
    Love and blessings, Judy