Windblade

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sweetpotatoe, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Hi Judy,
    I hope your week has gone well, Thankyou so much for your prayers and asking the nuns to pray for me, I truly believe God answered prayer this week. My back and foot are almost healed up, Praise the Lord.

My life has never been easy, but I have so much to be thankful for. I grew up in a big blended family, I never met my father, for a longtime my mother stayed single, then she remarried. She did her best, we never had much.
    My stepfather was ok, He didn't care much about me but to his credit he was decent to me, I never really knew him personally.

I always new Jesus, I prayed and felt his presence in my life, I had big dreams for my life, I was going to 'do it different' when I grew up!. I remember 3 crucial times in my life that God intervened, when I was 14, 19 and 23, he truly answered prayer and brought change in desperate circumstances.

So I stand in faith year in year out hoping for Gods great mercy once again.

Do you have children?

So much more to say! I'll wait to hear from you.

I'm praying for you.

Cindy.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am so glad that your back and foot are healed! We were all so concerned.

I would love your prayers - have been going through a spell of depression. So much of my energy is used trying to get through the PTSD assaults that have almost always been a part of my life.

It's pretty much a roller-coaster, emotion-wise.

That's really sad about not knowing your Dad, and your step-father being so indifferent. I believe that children need mirrors from the important people around them, reflecting back what is valuable. Love is essential.

I always wanted to have children, but things in my life, inward and outward circumstances prevented it.

My husband has two wonderful sons from his first marriage, and now an absolutely adorable Grandson, who just turned one.

Just having his photos surrounding me brings me so much happiness. He's a beautiful Italian baby, with huge dark eyes.

And seeing my husband so in love with him, and such a proud, doting Grandpa is so joyful to share.

I can really relate though, when you speak about the years that the locusts have eaten. And the Lord filling back those losses.

I no longer try and guess how and in what way, but my deepest belief is that Jesus is leading us to complete joy and fulfillment, and in a way that will never be taken from us again. Eternally safe.

Thanks for writing to me, and I know I can count on your prayers.

I've been meaning to mention, and kept forgetting, that I loved the recent pic of your children. Catching them in that laughing moment was delightful.

Hope you can rest up some this week-end. Today is my husband's birthday - I'm going to marinate some strawberries, and whip up some cream to make a luscious dessert.

Sending love and prayers,
    Judy
  3. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

I hope your hubby had a great birthday..yum strawberries. Do his children live close by?, God Bless your little grandson, kids are such a gift from God, so innocent and loving, we can learn much from them.

Is there anything in particular that I can pray for you about?, I have been praying a blessing over your life and praying for healing of your mind, and body.

The Bible ays 'according to your faith it will be done', so I will keep believing all the days of my life for freedom and restoration, I believe God will bring breakthrough in my circumstances and restore the years, I pray and ask everyday, I abide in the Lord to the best of my ability, I sin and repent, forgive others as He forgives me, In the works department I am doing all I can, I am standing in faith, believing the Word of God, I don't know there is anymore I can do, so I wait.

My plan was to have 4 children, then my marriage ended when my third child was 2, I am so thankful I got the opportunity to have them, I still held out hope until the last few years that I would remarry and maybe fufil that dream, but I am 36 now and my health is not what is used to be.

I never imagined that God's plan would be this for my life, There must be a reason, I know I have learned so much, I'm so much wiser now, and I guess the joy will come in eternity, all the hurt, all the pain, all the dreams and dissapointments will be gone from our hearts and minds.

I have been reading Corrie Tenbooms books, I love that she accepted God's plan for her life, she still had joy and served the Lord all the days of her life, she endured so much, yet had no self pity, just carried her cross each day.

She believed Forgiveness is the key to life, to forgive and love those who have sinned against us, I have been working on that all year, never realising I had alot of people to forgive and to let go of the pain that they caused me. I feel free from the hatred I felt toward a few people, Praise the Lord!!

Thankyou for saying that about my children, I have poured my life into my kids, they are my mission in life! I am praying and petitioning the Lord for my eldest child who is wracked with pain and disappointment, he is struggling so bad, he needs change to move on with his life. He is a beautiful boy, but man he's struggling, its so sad for me as his mother, I know he will come through this and become all that God has detined him to be.

I will keep praying for all on my prayer list, let me know if there is something in particular I can pray for you about.

Father God,
    I come to you this day and pray for your daughter Judy, Lord a pray a blessing over her life, I pray for healing of her mind and body, Lord you are the great physician, your word says to ask, seek and knock, Lord we come to you humbly and ask for your great mercy, your hand of healing upon Judy's very being, Lord Your word says that you will restore the years, by Your stripes we are healed, I stand on that promise for Judy, please in your great mercy usher in the manifestation of that promise, Lord this day please Bless Judy with your peace that passes understanding, for joy and lightness in her spirit, Lord that you will boldly be in her presence and reasurre her that she is the apple of your eye, please whisper sweetness in her ears and put a new song in her heart, I pray for a refreshing of her spirit, that Lord you will pour out Your Holy Spirit within her in double portion, Father God, cover her with the Blood of Jesus, Lord in your great mercy I thank You and praise Your name, all Glory to You Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

God Bless you Judy.

Love Cindy.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

I read Corrie Tenboom's 'The Hiding Place', and saw the movie, and read other books by her. She had a big influence on me!

And her sister Betsy was so awesome in her faith. I remember the story of the fleas in the concentration camp. And Betsy said to thank God for them. Corrie thought that was going too far - what good could horrible, itching fleas do?

But the fleas kept the guards out, a rare thing, so they could share the Bible with the other prisoners there.

Something else that Corrie said she learned from her wonderful, Godly father. He would always give the sisters the tickets for a train trip right before they were leaving on a trip, when they were young.

And he never forgot. Corrie taught that God is the same with us - not to fret about responsibilities that are not ours.

Our heavenly father will give us the tickets when we need them - not too soon, or too late.

This was a big help to me, because I hadn't had anyone watching out for me - seeing what I needed.

I would love if you could pray for an important issue in my life. I need some other kind of therapy to go to - for PTSD 'casualties'.

I've put your oldest son on my prayer list. And will join in your prayers for him! How old is he?

This is a joy for me to pray for - I hate to see children and teen-agers suffer.

So glad you're feeling better with your foot and back!

But still you have so much to do. Try to get naps in in-between chores.

Thank you so much for your prayers, and your sharing!

Love, Judy

[This Message was Edited on 07/28/2008]
  5. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

I missed this reply from you, it must have been because I didn't come here early in the week, it got down the page and I didn't think there was a reply.

I will be praying all week throughout the days about your appointment, The Lord knows your needs, I pray He works in the situation and brings favour, just as he did in Corrie's life opening doors, answering prayers, making a way where there seems no way. When I am at work I pray heaps, I will be praying for you as I work.

My son is 16, I just know he is going to make it and become mighty in the land! God always hears the prayers of a mother, His word does not return to Him empty, I lift Him up everyday in prayer, be patient and firm where I have to be, My son needs change just as much as I do, thats why I am believing for breakthrough, for freedom for restoration not only for me but for my children, us as a family, that a new season will be upon us and the long suffering will end, we will see the sunshine again and new horizons. October is the trial, everything hinges on that trial.

I have my dreams and desires, yet more and more I am prepared to accept Gods will, I just know I cannot keep living like this, 8 years is enough and I am trusting Gods plan for us all, Thy will be done.

This week saw another attack from my ex husband, allegations and slander he submitted to the court, with no purpose other than to make me look bad. It is so sad for my children, but I know in my heart God knows the truth, He sees everything, He knows my heart, He knows my actions. I am standing in faith, I pray for my enemy and mostly I pray for my children, for a hedge of protection and the best outcome for them.

All we can do is pray, ask and trust and fight the good fight of faith.

I will post a seperate suggestion below for this coming week.

Love Cindy.

6. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Judy if you are willing and able we can say aloud in our homes a prayer of petition and thanksgiving, as many times as possible throughout the day leading up to your appointment on Thursday, I will be praying this prayer and fasting for the next 5 days for you. I will come to this post each day and say and type it in petition.

Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree about whatever they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by my father in heaven. (Matthew 18:19)

Heavenly Father,

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper who Love you (the Holy city)! May peace be within your walls and prosperity within your palaces! Bless you lord, Oh heavenly Father, I praise you today for the promise of Victory in my (Judy's) life! Thankyou for Your Word and the Precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ, that causes me (Judy) to overcome in every area of life. With The fruit of my (Judy's) lips I (she) will praise you all day long. We call out to You High God, the God that holds us together, We claim the Promise that You will send orders from Heaven and save us, Your word says You deliver generous Love, That You make good on Your word. I (Judy) am assured and knows that You are a partner in My (Judy's) Labour, that all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for me (Judy)because I (judy) loves You and is called according to Your design and purpose. We ask for Your great mercy and favour this Thursday Lord, that you will open supernatural doors, that You will increase help for me (Judy) and bring the therapy and healing I (Judy)so desperatly needs. Lord as I (we) speak your Word, harken the mighty Angels to work On my (Judy's) behalf, and work in the hearts and minds of those who will help me (Judy), I (Judy) claim the Blood of Jesus and give Thankful praise In Jesus Precious Name Amen and Thankyou.

I'm standing with you, see you here each day, Victory on Thursday is yours, all Glory to Our Father In heaven.

Love Cindy.
  7. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Sunday 3-8

Heavenly Father,

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper those who love you, (the Holy City) May Peace be within your walls and prosperity within your palaces! Bless You Lord, Oh Heavenly father, I praise You today for the victory in Judy's life, Thankyou for Your word and the Precious Blood of Jesus that causes Judy to overcome in every area of life. With The fruit of Judy's lips, she will praise you all day long. We call out to you High God, The God that holds us together, We claim the Promise that You will send orders from Heaven and save us. Your Word says You deliver generous love, That You make good on your Word. Judy is assured and knows that You are a partner in her labour, that all things work together and are fitting into a plan, for good to and for her because she is called according to Your design and purpose. We ask for your great mercy and favour this Thursday, that Lord You will open supernatural doors, that You will increase help for Judy and bring the therapy and healing she so desperatly needs. Lord as we speak Your word, harken Your Mighty Angels to work on Judy's behalf, and work in the hearts and minds of those who will help Judy. We claim the Blood of Jesus and give Thankful Praise in Jesus Name. Amen and Thankyou.

I'm standing with you in Faith Judy, God Bless you, I know Our Lord is hearing this bold prayer and I know that he will answer, You are the apple of His eye, Our Lord is the King of Kings, The Mighty Physician and Our own personal saviour, he is the God of healing, restoration and Light, in Him we trust.

Amen and Thankyou father God.
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hello Dear ones,

Cindy dear, I have been praying this prayer along with you since I read it. Thank you so much, dear one. In your fervor, and passionate kindness, and always running quickly to those in need - you bring tears to my eyes.

You show God to me, how he ran so quickly to his beloved prodigal son, to pour out all his love to him.

What an enormous, generous heart you have!

I am praying too for you that God will bring you to the kind of work where you can use your great gifts of compassion, and empathy, and fighting for those in need.

But you are doing that now for us!

I am going to print out your prayer to keep with me until Tuesday.

It's on Tuesday, not Thursday - so you won't be fasting any longer than is needed.

Thank you for coming to my aid!

And dear Tigs,

I went to sleep last night praying for you, and woke up praying for you.

Thank you for your caring friendship! I am so proud of you for what you have done in your life - leaving an abusive relationship, and will not stop praying until you have what you need, what God wants for you.

Will write more when my energy comes back.
    Love Yuz, (That's a New York, New Jersey accent) :)
  9. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Mon 4-8

Heavenly father,
    I pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper who love you, (the Holy city) May peace be within your walls and prosperity within your palaces! Bless you Oh Heavenly Father, I praise You today for the victory in Judy's life, Thankyou for Your Word and the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ, that causes Judy to overcome in every area of life. With the fruit of Judy's lips she will praise You all day long. We call out to You High God, the God that holds us togeher. We claim the promise that You will send orders from Heaven and save us, Your Word says You deliver generous love, that You make good on your word. Judy is assured and knows that You are a partner in her labour, that all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for her because she loves You and is called according to Your design and purpose. We ask for Your great mercy and favour this Tuesday Lord, that You will open supernatural doors, that You will increase help for Judy and bring the therapy and healing she so desperatley needs. Lord as we speak Your word, harken Your mighty Angels to work on Judy's behalf, and work in the hearts and minds of those who will help Judy. We claim the Blood of Jesus and give thankful praise in Jesus precious name. Amen and thankyou.

I'm praying throughout the day, I know God has heard our prayers, but His word says by prayer and petition. The Angels harken to the Word of God.

Breakthrough and Good news for Tuesday, Thankyou lord.

10. windblade

windblade Active Member

I wrote it on the prayer request thread.

Love ya.
    Judy
  11. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Mon 4-8

Heavenly Father,
    I pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper who love you, (The Holy city)! May peace be within your walls and prosperity within Your palaces! Bless You Lord, Oh Heavely father, I praise you today for the victory in Judy's life, Thankyou for Your word and the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ, who causes Judy to overcome in every area of life. With the fruits of Judy's lips she will praise You all day long. We call out to You High God, the God that holds us together, we claim the promise that You will send orders from Heaven and save us, Your Word says You deliver generous love, that You make good on Your Word. Judy is assured and knows that You are a partner in her labour, that all things work together and are fitting into a plan, for good to and for her because she loves You and is called acording to Your design and purpose. We ask for Your great mercy and favour this Tuesday Lord, that You will open supernatural doors, that You will increase help for Judy and bring the therapy and healing she so desperatley needs. Lord as we speak Your Word, harken Your mighty Angels to work on Judy's behalf, and work in the hearts and minds of those who will help Judy. We claim the Blood of Jesus and give thankful praise in Jesus precious Name. Amen and thankyou.

I'm home from work today, not well, but praying and sitting at the feet of Jesus, you are in my prayers throughout the day.

Love Cindy.
  12. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

I am so in love with Helen Steiner Rice's books at the moment, her words are like a balm for my heart.

A Thankful Heart.

Take nothing for granted,
    for whenever you do
    The 'joy of enjoying'
    is lesened for you-
    For we rob our own lives
    much more than we know
    When we fail to respond
    or in any way show
    Our thanks for the blessings
    that daily are ours...
    The warmth of the sun,
    the fragrance of flowers,
    The beauty of twilight,
    the freshness of dawn,
    The coolness of dew
    on a green velevet lawn,
    The kind little deeds
    so thoughtfully done,
    The favours of friends
    and the love that someone
    Unselfishly gives us
    in a myriad of ways,
    Expecting no payment
    and no words of praise-
    Oh, great is our loss
    when we no longer find
    A thankful response
    to things this kind,
    For the 'joy of enjoying'
    and the fullness of living
    Are found in the heart
    that is filled with thanksgiving.

Helen Steiner Rice.

I know I have been in so much pain and anguish, I've been so mad with God, I've been so dissapointed at times that I have missed so many blessings, or I have scoffed and thought, ITS NOT ENOUGH!

As my bitterness has melted and I have forgiven so many people, and each day strive to accept my situation, wait patiently, and believe with all my heart that God has restoration and breakthrough for me and my children, I can see the handfuls of blessings God has for me each day.

Across the mall from where I work is a drug store, in the window is heaps of beautiful things like purses, costume jewellery, blings etc. I always look and the staff know me from working in the mall and I have always got my meds from there, they know all my secrets! and they must know I don't always cope so well.

Anyway on my birthday I picked out a purse for my kids to give me, I put it aside and said my kids would come in and pay for it, (my birthday is in june- end of finacial year)
    the saleslady said she was just about to put it on sale, so she reduced it by 20%. It was a patient black plastic purse, it cost $25.

I love bling and I'm good at decorating, I have a very resourceful way about me!(being on a tight budget), and in the window was a replica chanel necklace, I wanted it so bad to hang the chanel logo on my new plastic purse, the necklace was $20. I kept going back and looking at it, I told the salesgirl I loved it and I would hang it on my purse if I bought it.

I mulled over it for days, in the end I reasoned that it was ridiculous to spend that money on a bling that I would just be happy with my new no name platic purse.

Low and behold a few days later I got a package in the post from Tiggy, she had been visiting a different area and found a little silver bling in the shape of a heart with a cross in the middle, I just loved it and perfect for hanging on my purse...my purse was complete!!Yah.

Then low and behold a few weeks later the sales girl came across to my work and said she had found a pair of chanel earings with a stone missing and wanted to give them to me. So one earing was fine and I hung it on my purse with the heart and now I have a beautiful decorated purse that I love.

I know it sounds stupid and really irrelevant, but I believe God blessed my heart with that little bit of luxury because he knows I love beautiful things, he knows silly things like that give me joy, he knows me better than anyone and chose to show me his love through a blessing of some blings!!!

I could tell you so many stories like that since I have opened my eyes and given thanks and increased my giving and serving. God is a good God.

Next I'll tell you the story of the bottle of make up!!

Back to praying, be back soon!
    Love Cindy.

13. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Tiggy, I know I told you I loved the heart, but I really did think it was a blessing, thankyou, and I have loved the rose petals from your garden, and the little nicknacks are up on my shelf with my ornamental bible, I have every card that you have sent me on the shelf too and I ate the candy and the chocolate!
    It has been such a blessing to come home from work and find a card from you.

I am so starved of love, so dry and parched in my soul, like so many the years of abuse, deprivation, sickness, critisism and battles in life wear me down, but I know that through other people God will bring a ray of light.

I work a job that I really don't like, somedays I pray all the way to work, pray all through the day and pray for the day I don't have to work there! I am really struggling to keep up the early starts,the freezing conditions, rosters, the hard work, being on my feet all day, the meaningless, thankless multi national company mentality, demeaning rude people...the list goes on.

I have no choice right now, so I make a choice everyday and say to God I commit myself to you this day, I am working for you, please help me Lord to bring Glory to you.
    So I am kind and compassionate, I work hard, I don't join in the backbiting or profanity, I treat all people with respect and say "thankyou" to every person that I serve, go above and beyond to help people, rush people through, apoligize for waiting times...on and on, My co workers don't consider me to be part of 'their' clan, I think I am considered 'religious' 'posh' 'weird' whatever, I don't fit in.
    At Christmas time I was the only woman excluded from a company paid party for the women and kids, everybodies kids got a gift except mine, I never asked anybody why, nothing was ever said, I was hurt at the time, more so that I wanted my kids to have a gift.

I have even conquered forgiving my enemies that I have to serve, there were a handful of people that have either hurt me purposely or denied me help in these years of fighting for my freedom and dignity. I have chosen to let it all go, they don't matter to me, they are not worth stealing my peace, God is my vindicator, and I have learned to leave it with God and be obedient in forgiving those who sin against me just as the Lord has such mercy in forgiving me my wretchedness. I want to please God more than man. Its not easy to love the unlovely, and I wait for the day that I can move away, forgiving people doesn't mean all is ok, but it is helping me and I know God wants me to do this.

Anyhow in this process I have been blessed with handfuls of blessings all over the place! Just like Ruth in the bible (my favourite book) God leaves little things for my starving soul.

From a little old lady that tells me I am a beautiful girl, a stylish woman says my hair looks good, someone that says thankyou, someone calls me 'darling' or 'hello beautiful cindy' someone that says they will pray for me, someone holds a door for me, someone gives me grace to pay a bill, someone that says 'I hope you feel better soon', a card from my Tiggy, a thoughtful gift, a kind word, someone gives my child a ride or an experience I cannot give them,...on and on and their have been bigger blessings but thats another story!

People are so busy and kindness and generosity is rare, but if we look and listen there is always a handful from the Lord somewhere, and when we reach out and follow the Lord, shining our light and putting ourselves aside, God will give us so much more than we can ever imagine, we cannot outgive God! And to the broken soul like myself a act of kindness can make our day a little brighter and it entices us to pay it forward and bring Glory to God, Praise the Lord.

Cindy.

14. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Mon 4-8

Heavenly Father,
    I pray for the peace of Jerasulem! May they prosper who love You, (the Holy City)! May peace be within Your walls and prosperity in Your palaces, Bless You Lord oh Heavenly Father, I praise You today for the victory in Judy's life, thankyou for Your Word and the Precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ that causes Judy to overcome in every area of life. With the fruit of Judy's lips she will praise You all day long. We call out to You High God, the God that holds us together, we claim the promise that you will send orders from Heaven and save us. Your word says You deliver generous love, that You make good on your Word. Judy is assured and knows that you are a parter in her labour, that all things are fitting into a plan for good to and for her because she loves You and is called according to Your design and purpose. We ask for Your great mercy and favour this Tuesday Lord, that you will open supernatural doors, that You will increase help for Judy and bring the therapy and healing she so desperatley needs. Lord as we speak Your Word harken Your mighty Angels to work on Judy's behalf, and work in the hearts and minds of those who will help Judy. We claim the blood of Jesus and give thankful praise in Jesus precious Name. Amen and Thankyou.

May God Bless You Judy.

Cindy.
  15. windblade

windblade Active Member

I can't thank you enough for your prayer vigil on my behalf. I'm gathering all my papers together today. I have to cover 3 big issues in 20 minutes.

I have good, clear thinking today! Thank God!

Don't forget to care for yourself too - you have so much on your shoulders, and have not been feeling well.

See my post on the Sisters taking us under their wings, and praying for us permanently - our whole Worship Group.

Praise God! The same ones when your foot and back healed.

I'll let you know how it all goes tomorrow.

Praying for you at work, and for your 3 precious children.

God Bless,
    Love JUdy
  16. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Tues 5-8 (Australian Time)

Heavenly father,
    I pray for the peace of Jerasulem! May they prosper who love You, (the Holy city), May peace be within Your walls and prosperity within Your places! Bless You Lord, Oh heavenly father I praise You today for the victory in Judy's life, Thankyou for Your Word and the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ, who causes Judy to overcome in every area of life. With the fruit of Judy's lips she will praise You all day long. We call out to You High God, the God that holds us together. We claim the promise that You will send orders from heaven and save us, Your word says You deliver generous Love, that You make good on your Word. Judy is assured and knows that you are a partner in her labour that all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for her because she loves You and is called according to Your plan and purpose. We ask for Your great mercy and favour this Tuesday Lord, that you will open supernatural doors, that You will increase help for Judy and bring the therapy and healing she so desperatley needs. Lord as we speak Your Word harken Your mighty Angels to work on Judy's behalf and work in the hearts and minds of those who will help Judy, we claim the Blood of Jesus and give thankful praise in Jesus precious name. Amen and Thankyou.

Hi Judy, All will be well on Tuesday, stay calm knowng Our Father is taking care of everything, do all you can in preparation, every prayer is of value, all heaven is pulling for You!

Love cindy.
  17. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Sincerely, for praying for me and asking for prayers for us. I know the power of prayer is great.

Love Cindy.

18. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Tuesday 5-8

Heavenly Father,
    I pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper who love You, (the holy City) May peace be within Your walls and prosperity within Your palces! Bless You Lord Oh Heavenly father, I praise You today for the victory in Judy's life, Thankyou for Your word and the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ, who causes Judy to overcome in every area of life. With the fruit of Judy's lips she will praise You all day long. We call out to You High God the God that hold us together. We claim the promise that You will send orders from Heaven and save us, Your Word says You deliver generous Love, that You make good on Your Word. Judy is assured and knows that You are a partner in her labour, that all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for her because she loves You and is called according to You design and purpose. We ask for Your great mercy and favour this Tuesday Lord, that you will open supernatural doors, that You will increase help for Judy and bring the therapy and healing that she so deseratley needs. Lord as we speak Your Word harken Your Mighty Angels to work on Judy's behalf and work in the hearts and minds of those who will help Judy. We claim the Blood of Jesus and give Thankful praise in Jesus Precious Name. Amen and Thankyou.

Lord hear our Prayers.
  19. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Tuesday 5-8

Heavenly Father,
    I pray for the peace of Jerasulem! May they prosper who love you (the Holy city), May peace be within Your walls and prosperity within Your palaces, Bless You Lord, Oh Heavenly Father, I praise You today for the victory in Judy's life, Thankyou for Your Word and the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ, who causes Judy to overcome in every area of life, with the fruit of Judy's lips she will praise You all day long. We call out to You High God, the God that holds us together. We claim the promise that You send orders from Heaven and save us, Your Word says You deliver generous Love, that You make good on Your Word. Judy is assured and knows that You are a partner in her labour, that all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for her, because she loves You and is called accordng to Your design and purpose. We ask for Your great mercy and favour this Tuesday Lord, that You will open supernatural doors, that You will increase help for Judy and bring the therapy and healing she so desperatley needs. Lord as we speak Your Word harken Your Mighty Angels to work on Judy's behalf and work in the heart and minds of those who will help Judy. We claim the Blood of Jesus and give Thankful Praise in Jesus Precious Name. Amen and Thankyou.

Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree about whatever they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by my Father in Heaven. (Matthew 18:19)

Know that You are covered by prayer, the Lord has heard our requests, rest in Him and be assured He is working in the situation. The Angels are following Gods orders and working on your behalf. Praise be to God.

I hope you have slept well, it would be about 4.30am NY time now I'm sending prayers to Heaven as you sleep.

May the Lord Bless you with Peace that passes understanding and walk with You throughout your appointment today, You are the daughter of the King and worthy of every recource on Gods great earth to help you through Your life, In Him we trust.

Love Cindy.
  20. windblade

windblade Active Member

Cindy dear, and all who prayed.

Before I say anything, Cindy, you need to start eating again! Thank you , dear friend for your vigil!!!

I was calm, and clear-minded, focused - which is hard to do for me. I felt very sure of myself, but also open to listen.

I got there early, and my psychiatrist took me early, and gave me extra time.

The first issue - my lousy insurance co. which is supposed to be one of the best in the country, farmed out my coverage to another company, which wants to limit it.

Dr. O. said there will be no problem in her getting me coverage for my meds.

She also thinks that I needed a hiatus/time off from therapy. Which I started 5 weeks ago, and am enjoying to the hilt - being here with this loving community. Being creative with the poetry thread -finding all my beloved poems. Eating better, etc.

She said though with my background of severe abuse, that I still am very traumatized. And need to find another therapist. But not right away - my next appt. with her is in 2 months.

And I want to find another kind of therapy - and now indeed will have to, because she feels so strongly that I need more healing, and said she wouldn't treat me otherwise.

I felt cared for, and she understood also that sometimes you have to move on, as I just did - in leaving my 6-year time with a therapist.

And she thought I looked terrific - could see that I was doing well, not as drained constantly.

So, I feel so happy that I can enjoy my hiatus, have hope for the future in trying again and more.

One problem is that I don't know if this new horrible coverage will cover therapy, and she doesn't know either.

But "Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day".

I am here now - living this reality.

When I was driving home with my husband,telling him all the results, I said "I was as wise as a serpent, and as innocent as a dove."

And then I had a piece of pizza.:) Haven't had one in 12 years - supposed to be non-gluten. But man, I enjoyed every bite!!!!

Reflecting on the way home, I thought that I had come in with a tangled up knot, but left with a pattern. A place for rest now, a motivation that I have to move ahead with more therapy work.

And I'm seeing Dr. O. as my advocate and protector.

I have an extremely hard time trusting authority figures, but I was able to see how much she cared for me, and was protecting me.

I just feel so treasured Cindy by your prayer vigil, that you cared enough to do all that!

Thank you, dear Sister in the Lord. You brought the Lord's gifts to me.

With much love, Judy