WINE, BEER, or WATER... which is BETTER? ask BEN

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Sep 4, 2007.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

As Ben Franklin said:

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) ---- YES, the bacteria found in feces!

In other words, we are consuming 1 KILO of poop per year!

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine and beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other alcohol) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, fermenting & filtering.

So remember:

Water = Poop
    Wine = Health

Therefore, the ultimate conclusion is:

It's better to drink alcohol and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of crap.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a free public service...................

Now if only my stomach and the rest of my body would agree!

[This Message was Edited on 09/04/2007]
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

That was hilarious, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy B
  3. mezombie

mezombie Member

And doesn't wine have all sorts of health benefits?

Chocolate does too, doesn't it?

So we should all go on a wine and chocolate diet, right?

4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Water=Poop, LOL!!!! Funny stuff! In that case I will enjoy a nice glass of wine and a chocolate dessert tonight. Thanks for the laugh! Kim :)
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

A chocolate & wine party... sounds like you're coming right up my alley! I'll be waiting for y'all to drop by, hehe!

The closest I ever got to liking beer tho was Guinness Stout on draft...