wiped out

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Oct 24, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

i'm so tired guys I just can"t write much,but I will pray that we all have a peaceful nite and good rest.
    I love all of you and feel so good to know i have people I can talk to and they know how I feel.
    I will try to post more in the morning.
    blesssings sixtyslady
  2. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

Sixtylady, just keep remembering where we get our strength. When we are weak, He is strong. I love to read the psalms when I feel like this. David starts out his writings really weary, and by the time he is in the mid to end, he has encouraged himself in the Lord. Be encouraged today, and know that we are praying for you."Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might." Forgot where that is--sorry.
    Cyndee
  3. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

I hope you got some rest. I will be thinking of you and sending out prayers.
  4. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

Sleep well...A quiet and restful night.

Blessings,

Suz
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Tonight dear Jesus, I come to You with a long list and You know what I'm feeling and praying for.

Thankyou for my sister and thankyou for being with her in those desperate night hours. They always seem to be the worst.

I do feel You comforting her and I thankyou for that. With that may she also feel Your strength and courage to do battle for herself and husband.

I know You understand what I'm saying and I thankyou for that. In Your Holy name. amen