Wireless Mattress Pad & Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by granmama, Aug 30, 2002.

1. granmama

granmama New Member

Hi All,
    JCPenny.com is offering free shipping, offer ends Sept. 2.
    Now would be the time to get that wireless mattress pad you have put off buying.

Twin size is $75.00 and it is called Soiree Automatic Mattress Pad.
    Promotional code is: WEEKEM

This pad has made a dramatic change with my FM muscle pain and I sleep better. I am so glad it was recommended to me by others here on the board.

Have a great holiday!
    granmama
  2. granmama

granmama New Member

Hi All,
    JCPenny.com is offering free shipping, offer ends Sept. 2.
    Now would be the time to get that wireless mattress pad you have put off buying.

Twin size is $75.00 and it is called Soiree Automatic Mattress Pad.
    Promotional code is: WEEKEM

This pad has made a dramatic change with my FM muscle pain and I sleep better. I am so glad it was recommended to me by others here on the board.

Have a great holiday!
    granmama
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I want one soooo bad!now's the time,and with the chilly weather coming-ooooh I can feel it now!Also,I got a e-mail from a certain company that has that same brand name(Soiree)-but blankets!I believe the twin size was $49.I can dig that back up if anyone is interested~I've heard they are the best!Take care,rest well.
    Warm regards,
    Tracey
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Granmama, good price, I paid $99.00 for mine plus s/h too.

They are wonderful, and does help so much with the pain and stiffness.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. CindyH35

CindyH35 New Member

HI--I am new to the site, so I do not know about this mattress pad--would it work with a cuddle ewe? I have one of these--it has helped some but not quite what I had hoped for. Any help on this pad that you are all talking about, please let me know!
    thanks!
    CindyH35
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I use the wireless mattress heating pad, have used it for 2 years now.

I don't have the 'Cuddle Ewe' yet, I am using a feather bed, and I put the mattress pad on top of it. It works fine.

The pad is very thin, about 1/2 thick, and it gives a very gentle heat, helps with the morning stiffness and also the pain. It is a wonderful item, could not live without it anymore!

Granmama just gave the information that Sear's has them with S/H free! Thats a plus for sure.

I bought the single size, as my husband can't handle extra heat, so I cut the skirt off and lay it under the sheet on my side of the bed only. Just be sure if you do this, do not cut into the pad its self! Just rip the threads out that attach the skirt to the pan. It lays flat on the feather bed and does not move.

If you need anymore information, just let me know.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. granmama

granmama New Member

Hi all,

If you miss the free shipping deadline, Sept 2, the mattress pads are on sale.

I just received a sale booklet from Penny's, prices are effective through December 24.

Twin size: CATALOG # V 725-2681 reg. 75.00 now 54.99

I don't know if you called 1-800-222-6161 today, if you could get the sale price and free shipping, but it would certainly be worth the effort.

Incidentally, I place mine on top of an foam eggcrate mattress and have had no problems. I also trimmed the skirt as Shirl suggested.

take care,
    granmama

8. tandy

tandy New Member

I guess it pays to be titewad!!!At that price I can get myself one!!Thanks for the sale info granmama!
    best regards,
    Tracey