Wish I could post pictures!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I thought I had the trick down, by going to photo bucket. But, still didn't work. I did get a picture up once..what in the world did I do right? I can't remember! That would be me! lol..
    So, any "easy" ideas? Is there an easy way to post them?

Just thought I would mention, that today is a spring day. Sort of. Cooler than we've had, but, tomorrow, ahh, tomorrow will be in the 60's..now that's a spring day...so much to do in getting my veg. garden ready! I think I'll get some things started here in the house for now.
    Anyone else starting a garden, or starting something indoors right now?
    Cynthia
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

That bending over is really hard on my back. I try to get comfortable if there is a possible sitting position while planting.
    My big problem lately is that I am having these horrible twitches all over my body, and of course I notice them at night the most. The calves of my legs, my arms, my face, my back..it's crazy!
    Anyway, I have a lot of tulips coming up right now, my front flower bed faces the North, so I am always a later one with the spring bulbs coming along. But they do!

I was thinking about starting some herbs in the house this year. I was just looking at some. Do you dry them, or do you use them up pretty quick as you pick?

I like starting my yellow squash inside. Love that stuff! :D

I have a hard time getting my tomatoes to work well in the house! I get them started ok, but then they start to die off. I'm wondering if I need a larger pot for them. I've been using those little peat moss starters..works great for squash, pumpkin, anything like that..and oh, can't start carrots in the house either. Well, I can, but same story as the tomatoes. Guess what I don't have any problems with what so ever..come on guess...it's an easy guess..anyone can plant this veggie...and it will grow!! Yep, radishes. Just stick em in the ground. I love having something come up fast once you've planted it. Yaay, I have something from my garden....
    Well, good weather here for a while.
    Crazy what is going on with all of those Tornadoes. Let's remember the folks that have been affected, with thoughts and prayers, and hopefully, no one here was in the line of those things!
    Take care, enjoy each day the best you can.
    Love, Cynthia