Wish Me Luck I'm Having Knee Surgery AGAIN on Thurs., 8/17/06

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Aug 16, 2006.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

Well, it's almost 1 am and I have to get up at 6 am to head to the hospital for knee surgery on my left knee!

I've been battling a UTI for many weeks and I am on my third round of antibotics.

I probably shouldn't be having surgery with infection in my body, but I'm going to anyway -- I don't want to wait six more weeks to get back on the doc's surgery schedule!!

Be back on the board soon!!!!!

Hugs,
    jlh
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Janet,
    You know I wish you lots of luck and prayers on your surgery tomorrow--actually later on today.

Looking forward to hearing from you that you are back on your feet and feeling so much better!

I'll be thinking of you all day long... :)

Love,
    Faye
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I pray that all will go well for you.

Thank you for letting us know that you wont be here.
    Let us know as soon as you can on how it all went.

Prayers for you.

Hugs>>>>>FOR EVERY DAY A NEW DAWN WILL COME>>>>>Sue
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Hope you recope quickly!! Let us know how everything

goes, ok?

MRDAD
  5. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Did you ask your doctor about the infection? I hope it does not cause any complications with your surgery.

I am facing having my gallbladder out soon. I hope we both get through with all this and on with our lives soon....
  6. kjfms

kjfms Member

but please tell you surgeon about the infection.

Take care,

Karen
  7. Charleen

Charleen New Member

Please take care of yourself and I will pray for both you and the doctors. Let us know how you are doing (when you can). You are loved!!!
  8. cczub

cczub New Member

Wishing you the best of luck! I've had 2 scope and 1 open on my right knee and 1 scope on my left knee.. I've also had open on my right shoulder and left ankle.

Best of luck with the surgery. What are you having it for if you don't mind me asking.
  9. darude

darude New Member

How did the surgery go?
  10. JLH

JLH New Member

Thanks for asking! I just posted about it!

Today (it's now Wed. A.M. -- 2:44 AM!) is the first day back on the computer since I had the surgery on Thursday.

I've been struggling for a few days--my right knee wasn't completly healed before he worked on the left knee. So now, it's a little rougher getting around.

I can't use crutches because it hurts my arms and shoulders too much, so I'm walking with 2 canes!

I'm still spending most of my day in bed and in my recliner with the feet propped up! The ice on the knee is a better pain reliever than the Lortab!! LOL

And .... I'm doing my knee/leg exercises even though I don't want to!! LOL

Big hugs,
    Janet