Wish me Luck, Off to first FFC appt. in Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrstyedawg, Aug 7, 2006.

1. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

My appointment is Wed. 9:00 a.m. But I am leaving tomorrow because it is a six hour drive. On my way down I am stopping at another Hospital to see a doctor about surgery for Carpal Tunnel. Everyone please wish me luck and those that pray, please pray for me.

love,
    Andrea
    [This Message was Edited on 08/07/2006]
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Yes, I wish you the very best, Andrea! Let us know how you are when you return.

Marta
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I wish you a pleasant and safe trip, intelligent doctors with patience to spare and the energy and clear mind to deal with both.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  4. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

Wanted to thank you for wishing me well. Had a good trip and am very excited for the first time in 22 years. I cannot wait to have my blood test done and to begin my treatment.

I really liked the doctor who I saw. He was very knowledgeable and seem to know all about this disease. He told me that his plan is to have me healthy in six to eight months.

I disagree with some on the board who think that the FFC are all about the money. I know that I have been to so many doctors and have paid 250.00 for 5-10 minutes of their time. I felt really comfortable talking to this doctor, he did not make me feel as if he thought that he is GOD.

Again, I am really, really excited.

love,
    Andrea
    [This Message was Edited on 08/11/2006]