Wish me luck with my new job....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, Oct 4, 2002.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I did get the job I wanted. I'm starting on Monday. I'm very excited, but apprehensive. I haven't worked in a year and a half. It'll be in a doctors' office. It's full time, four days a week, 10 hour days. I'll have a three day week-end every week for now. So, that'll be good. Friday will be to rest to enjoy the weekend. Wish me luck that my fibro body and CFS can handle it. Thanks in advance. dolsgirl
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I did get the job I wanted. I'm starting on Monday. I'm very excited, but apprehensive. I haven't worked in a year and a half. It'll be in a doctors' office. It's full time, four days a week, 10 hour days. I'll have a three day week-end every week for now. So, that'll be good. Friday will be to rest to enjoy the weekend. Wish me luck that my fibro body and CFS can handle it. Thanks in advance. dolsgirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Be sure to rest plenty; those 10-hour days are fatigueing. My daughter works three 12-hour days and by the end of the third day, she is shot. She has FMS.

Love, Mikie
  4. sean

sean New Member

Good luck, and don't over do it.
  5. cpalance

cpalance New Member

of luck. Those are long days, take it easy. Hope everything goes well for you.

Cindy
  6. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

Goodluck with the new job. It can be a bit unnerving, but I am sure you will do fine. Don't overdo it. Let your body get used the changes as it will be a change in routine. Let us know how it goes!:)
  7. LynneH

LynneH New Member

Good luck on your new job. It's good that you will have a 3 day weekend! Is the job here in Kitsap county?
    LynneH
  8. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Lynne,
    Yes it is! I didn't know I had someone else here from Kitsap County. Hello neighbor! dolsgirl