Wish Me Luck!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dhcpolwnk, Jan 8, 2003.

1. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

Well, I saw the endodontist today, and she confirmed that I need to have a root-canal job on my second-from-the-back lower right molar (Tooth 31). I have an appointment for next Wednesday (Jan. 15). That'll be a very interesting day. I have a 9 a.m. apointment with my neurologist to discuss what's going on with my MS, and the root-canal appointment at Noon. At least the endodontist was interested in reading the handouts for medical providers from Devin Starlanyl's web site. I've e-mailed a couple of things to her. I just hope she reads them before Wednesday!

I'm getting so sick of going to doctors, dentists, etc.!!! I want a life!

--Laura R.M.

P.S. Sorry for the bellyaching. I know a lot of people on this board have much worse fibro pain than I do. But I really appreciate just having someplace to vent a little.
  2. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I know what you mean I'm sick of doctors also. Good luck tomarrow!!!
    Carlacat
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

My dentist was always interested to read info about Fibro I gave him from the Devin Starlanyl books (same as on website)---he had several FM patients! Luckily there ARE those health professionals willing, & even eager, to broaden their knowledge! Makes up for all the jerks with MD's after their names that we end up seeing.

Good luck with both your appointments, let us know how it goes!

Hugs,
    Pam