WISH WE HAD THIS IN THE UK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Catz, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Catz

Catz New Member

WOW, what a fab site. I've been an FMS paitent now for 2 years or so, and i had no idea it was so wide spread. I am also a writer, and have written several article s on dealing with FMS, and related illnesses, but i want to look at it from another point of view. My marriage has come close to breaking point in the last 2 years, but i hope we've worked through it now. Alot of the reason was because we couldn't accept what we can't see. Has anyone else had this?
    I would love to hear from anyone who relates to what i'm saying.

Any views would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Cat
    [This Message was Edited on 10/04/2002]
  2. Catz

Catz New Member

WOW, what a fab site. I've been an FMS paitent now for 2 years or so, and i had no idea it was so wide spread. I am also a writer, and have written several article s on dealing with FMS, and related illnesses, but i want to look at it from another point of view. My marriage has come close to breaking point in the last 2 years, but i hope we've worked through it now. Alot of the reason was because we couldn't accept what we can't see. Has anyone else had this?
    I would love to hear from anyone who relates to what i'm saying.

Any views would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Cat
    [This Message was Edited on 10/04/2002]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We do have a caretakers forum, but I have not been there for a long time. I have no idea how much it is used.

Love, Mikie