WISH WE HAD THIS IN THE UK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Catz, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Catz

Catz New Member

WOW, what a fab site. I've been an FMS paitent now for 2 years or so, and i had no idea it was so wide spread. I am also a writer, and have written several article s on dealing with FMS, and related illnesses, but i want to look at it from another point of view. My marriage has come close to breaking point in the last 2 years, but i hope we've worked through it now. Alot of the reason was because we couldn't accept what we can't see. Has anyone else had this?
    I would love to hear from anyone who relates to what i'm saying.

Any views would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Cat

2. Catz

Catz New Member

WOW, what a fab site. I've been an FMS paitent now for 2 years or so, and i had no idea it was so wide spread. I am also a writer, and have written several article s on dealing with FMS, and related illnesses, but i want to look at it from another point of view. My marriage has come close to breaking point in the last 2 years, but i hope we've worked through it now. Alot of the reason was because we couldn't accept what we can't see. Has anyone else had this?
    I would love to hear from anyone who relates to what i'm saying.

Any views would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Cat

3. sean

sean New Member

I'm also from the u.k, I agree with you, It is a great site, I hope you find it as useful as I have.

************sean**************
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

While ProHealth is located in the States, the website is for anyone anywhere. There are not geographic boundaries when it comes to our illnesses. We have a number of people here from the UK. Welcome aboard.

Love, Mikie