Wishing EveryONe a Happy Holiday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wildflowers2, Dec 25, 2006.

1. wildflowers2

wildflowers2 New Member

Greetings to all....Hoping everyone is having somewhat
    a happy time. Holidays can be a tad stressful....Okay, ALOT
    stressful for many a reaosn.

But, at least we have this board so that is ONE thing we can be thankful for and no one is telling us we are nuts today!!!

I have my SSDi hearing on Jan 5th,2007..thats the good news the bad news is we got the Worst judge ever!
    She, I was told will on purpose humiliate you, make you cry and challenge you. My attorney said.

So, all of you can think of me gritting MY teeth and
    being extra nice to this butt head who is deciding my fate,

I dont get it....A ton of medical records and we have to do the dog and pony show with someone who has NO medical background and THEY decided if you are disabld or not.

**shakes head****

wishing everyone a wonderful day~~~~ and NEw Year to come

wildflowers2
  2. Catseye

Catseye Member

My hearing went really well and I won. I didn't take any chances. If you have a scary judge, do what I did:

now's the time to practice your visualization skills. I visualized the judge, sitting at his big desk in his black robe with my file in front of him. The I would see him stamp a big red "APPROVED" on the front of my folder, diagonally. I ran this through my head over and over, whenever I was sitting around thinking about the hearing. This is the process of creative visualization, you let your subconscious take over from there. I doesn't even matter if you think it will work. Do it! It can't hurt and will make you feel better!

Merry Christmas!
    karen