Wishing everyone well...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by taniazcatz, May 1, 2006.

1. taniazcatz

taniazcatz New Member

Hi everyone!!

For the last 3 weeks I have had a pretty rough time ( nothing you all can't relate to ) and I was beginning to wonder if and when that flare would end. Well, it has finally eased up quite a bit and for the first time in almost a month I was able to get down on the floor and play with my 11 month old son!!! ( he's sooo close to walking and Im excited about that)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone that I sincerely hope you all get a break from the pain and fatigue and can a few very good days!!! Thank you for helping me get through my flare, you all are so special and I am so glad I found you.

Hugs to everyone

Tania
  2. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

enjoy your baby. they are small for such a short time.

Love
    Andrea
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

he was walking at like 8 months...they are so cute when they waddle like a weeble wobble...

then he would take off running....thinking he could get away from me...ha i caught him everytime...not now...

the potty training is the best...no more diapers.....

then when they can dress themselves...

now he is 16 years...i have to tell to clean his room and his bathroom...take out the garbage...help with things...

different problems when they get older as i am finding out..

i had somene tell me keep him little as long as you can..

i thought i am so darn tired i need him to grow up...my back and hips were killing me then i was 25 years old...

enjoy the young years....sidewalk chalk time i think for you...

jodie