Wobenzym / Bolouke ? - Anyone tried ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by deepak, Jan 7, 2013.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Anyone has tried Wobenzym or Bolouke ?

What was the experience ?

Love
    Deepak
  2. deepak

deepak Member

I knew you would have tried this

but the question is - did you notice any effect from it ???

3. deepak

deepak Member

you mean GSE helped you in your knee pain ? will order for mom then.

Were your thyroid tests off the charts or you treated symptomatically

I have recently started taking iodine tablets and feel better as i was having hypo symptoms but tests came normal
  4. deepak

deepak Member

but doctors not usually ready to give thyroid medicines unless levels off the chart - did you start taking on your own ?
  5. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

and much like Jam, it was about 10 years ago. Price wasn't the issue, but effectiveness. I use the Source Naturals Fibro Response on and off because, like everything else, after awhile it just stops working. I have had good results with the Pain RX and from Meriva Curcumin. Going to try the raw honey and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon that I heard about (was it here? I'm fogging again!) and see what that does.
  6. munch1958

munch1958 Member

I am allergic to red dye and the caps are bright red. I dumped them contents out into clear gelatin caps. My doc does hypercoagulation blood tests. They didn't think it was working that great for me. So I started with heparin shots for 10 months and that cleared up my hypercoagulation. Have you had the Hemex MOCHA test (now Labcorp) to find out if you really have a fibrin issue? Your sed rate is a good indication of a problem. Mine was 1. My markers went the other way with not enough clotting so I went off heparin.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/04/2013]