Wobenzyme for Inflammation Question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bpmwriter, Feb 6, 2006.

1. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

if wobenzyme is going to work for inflammation, specifically costochondritis, how long does it take to see results? does it work immediately like an nsaid (ie. advil) or does it take time to go to work on the inflammation??

eddie
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I use ProenzymeP, it's Prohealth's knockoff to Wobenzyme, identical ingredients, just as good, cheaper too.

I love the results from these enzymes so much, I've been trying to get the word out on the board. I've replaced ibruprofen, which I unfortunately needed for IBS and period bloat and pain. The ibuprofen was the only thing that stopped the trots and that squishy feeling you get after a bad diarrhea episode, but the enzymes do just as well. W/ two added bonuses, no chance of long term gut rot and ulcers, and best, enzymes clean your blood and lymphatics of cellular debri.

Since they are protein digesting enzymes, they help digest a protein meal, but if taken between meals, they go to work on the junk in your system and get to the sight of inflammation (and resulting pain) and break it down. Many studies on this in Germany, where they are huge. They are used as an adjunct in cancer treatment too, and post surgically. Extensive studies have been done to compare it to ibuprofen for post surgery inflammation and pain and it outperformed it by a landsland, patients in the enzyme group recovered faster. It's also used for sports injuries and a big favourite among athletes.

Did I mention my first order at Prohealth was for 3 bottles of 200 (it was on special), the second order was for 4 bottles. It recommends 3 per dose, but I only need one.

Jeanne
  3. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

i just ordered some wobenzyme. if it helps my costo inflammation, perhaps i'll try the prohealth brand for comparison. i've been dealing with this chest tightness for months now and it is definitely inflammation (i learned this experimenting with advil during flares). my doc wants me on ultram for it, but that does nothing to get at the source of the inflammation, so i'm excited to try the enzymes for natural relief.

eddie
  4. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I also get inflammation in my back and tailbone and it brings that down too.

Jeanne
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I also use the Proenzyme P, found out about it on this board! It seemed to take a little while to work, not very long though. I just remember being in less pain and not sure when it happened!!

Good Luck
    Kathy