WOKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED TODAY...whats wrong w/ me???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Gosh I had an aweful nights rest...I had nightmares about various things bugging me (including friends who i thought were friends)then when I got up I realized that I am in such a foul mood today...theres things bothering me ,yes...but I can usually go thru the day without it affecting my mood like it is today... I took one look in the mirror and POW it reallys et me off. I look like hell today...at least I think I do...could be the mood.

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME???

Everything is really bugging the heck out of me and irritating me. I also feel like crying my eyes out. Im angry, Im sad, I just feel plain YUCKY.

Yesterday was a good day for Halloween although I was walking with people who I use to think were my so-called friends and well the whispering and the grouping away from me was bugging me a bit. Every time I went near them they would all break up the circle and stop talking. And YES it made me feel uncomfortable but I was happy it was halloween so at the momment it didnt bug me. I was with my hubby and even my exhubby (yes as much as I cant stand my exhubby we do get along and he does get along with my new hubby so no it wasnt stressful at all).

I have a hubby who puts me on a pedistool, who loves me to detah and gives me all the affection in the world but lately I just feel myself pushing him and everyone else away from me. I cant stand what i have been seeing in the mirror lately and I guess thast what could be helping to set me off.

Anyway, again, not sure whats wrong with me unless I have hit rock bottom emotionally again and I just havent realized it yet.

Thanks for letting me vent. Im feeling a bit isolated and alone right now. I ahve to go to work and put on a fake happy face and get thru the next four hours there (thank god its only 4 hours).

I just dont know what the heck is wrong with me.....its truly bugging me....and even more so, trying to figure out how to snap out of this. Im trying to focua on the beautiful weather, my wonderful hubby and positive things but boy oh boy are they hazy in sight right now. ANY IDEA HOW TO SNAP OUT OF THIS???? Its killing me! Maybe the stress has finally caught up...who knows!!!

Again...thanks for letting me vent. This place is a god send. I love coming here and Im so greatful for everyone who has cared so much!

2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Man can I join this club. I think it's got to be the illness. I'm just flat out hateful.

I look in the mirror and it's not me. It's my Dad. I got older and wasn't even there to enjoy it. Just showed up to the old man's club.

You know, you guys are the only ones I can really talk to. My wife thinks that just because I'm home now, I now can put in 40 hrs aweek here.

But don't worry for me, I'm going to fire the Boss. soon

Dan
  3. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Well...Im home form work...what a L O N G 4 hours THAT was! I couldnt focus for anything...I kept dropping pens and paperwork all ove rth eplace...I was so tired I couldnt see the computer screen...WHAT AN AWEFUL DAY!

I just want to go to bed and forget I exist..this is the pits...what could be wrong? Ya think it was the Halloween walking? I did do 4 1/2 hours of house cleaning yesterday to catch up on my day off and then we were out trick or treating for 2 hours.

I dunno...I just feel like crap!
  4. PianoGirl

PianoGirl New Member

It must be something in the weather because I also feel the same way you do. I feel like nothing pleases me, everybody bugs me and I just want to scream to the world, Let me the ***** alone, I don't want to deal with anything or anybody!!!!

Just vent away, many of us are where you are and understand what you are going thru, so maybe just knowing you are not alone will help you a little bit.

I know from your other posts that you have a lot on your plate and that can make you irritable.

Try to find some relaxation time, just you, if you have to lock your bedroom door and put in earplugs. You have to get some time to yourself just to lay there and veg, no tv, no phone, no kids, hubby, animals, job, etc.

Make the time for yourself, YOU deserve a little bit of peace. Keep telling yourself that YOU are a special person, and YOU are loved and maybe, just maybe it will help you a little bit.

{{{{{{{{{{GENTLE HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
    Lisa
  5. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I am sure that work was difficult to struggle through. I have felt lousy emotionally lately too and can't imagine having to go to work in an office. I could hardly get my work done from home.

We are all here for you and understand how you feel. Sometimes these illnesses just take us on an emotional roller coaster. Hang in there. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Keep an eye on yourself. If you have hit rock bottom emotionally before than you know how it feels. Keep a look out for signs that it is possibly happening again and maybe try to take early action to prevent it from going downhill. Take some time for yourself and do things that make you happy.

Hope you are feeling better very soon! Talk to us anytime you need too.

Take Care,
    Pam