Woke up today feeling like a truck hit me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by place, May 5, 2006.

1. place

place New Member

I had been doing great, very little pain if any. Then last night I had difficulty gettting to sleep and tossed an turned all nigh. Woke up this mornign feeling really sore. My friend at work today, who has FM, said she woke up feeling the same way!

Anyone else out there feelingreally bad today?
  2. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

That was me yesterday, today is a little better, but yes I know the feeling.

Isn't worse when you think you're getting better - then it hits just as you describe, like a truck hitting you.

Hope you feel better soon, just rest, rest , rest, that is all you can do.

Sue in Ontario
  3. place

place New Member

Thanks, I live in Ohio, they say weather has some influence, I wonder if this is the case. I did not do anthing physically out of the ordinary. I can't atribute it to anthing! So frustrating!
  4. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Of the truck that hit you? Only kidding I live in Michigan and feel the same today but I think the truck is still sitting on me!
    Hope you feel better,
    Mary
  5. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

It started yesterday and today I'm feeling worse. We are expected a cool, rainy weather front to move in to our area today. The weather usually affects me.

Sorry you're not well either.

Lolalee
  6. place

place New Member

You had me rolling on the floor with laughter! thanks for the pick me up!
  7. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

With this s--- in our lives we all need a laugh but be careful because I don't know about you but if I was rolling on the floor they would need a crane to get me up!
    Take care hon!
    Mary
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

place:
    My expression usually is: I feel like I was batted all around with a bat. I suppose a truck runover would be somewhat like that (kind of).

When I get like that, often unfortnately, I just stay on a heating pad and do not budge. I will wait the flare out.
    Meds and a heating pad become my best friends.

nyrofan
  9. girlymom

girlymom New Member

I feel so terrible today that I haven't been outside. I was supposed to go have coffee with my husband this am owever it's 10:30 and he finally gave up on me and went into the office for a while. He suggested an early lunch. However, I can barely type this right now from flat on my back and am in the midst of an IBS attack so, lunc??? I think not! Understand how you're feeling.
  10. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

WOW! THAT TRUCK MUST BE BUSY AND TRAVELING TO A LOT OF PLACES,I'VE BEEN BAD FOR A FEW DAYS BUT TODAY I THINK IT HIT ME AND BACKED UP AND HIT ME AGAIN. TAKE CARE ALL ANGELKISSES
  11. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

I sure felt bad on Monday, kinda okay today.
    That truck brought to mind my massage therapist. He has all kind of neat things in the massage room. One thing I noticed was a Texas liciense plate on his wall. I asked him what it represented. He told me it was the liciense of that truck that alot of his clients get run over by. So, hey I know the number of that darn truck!!

I just had to share.
    Hope you are doing better,
    Cindy
  12. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

odd to find this post today. i had a rough morning yesterday too. took a vicodin for the first time in as long as i can remember. feeling very leaden and achy today as well. it's almost like there's some collective fibro consciousness and we're connected like twins and pain is like the death star at the center of our universe.

i'm goin' in!!

may the force be with you all,
    luke skywalker