woke up with crippling pain in my back again....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hanna4175, Jul 3, 2006.

1. hanna4175

hanna4175 New Member

oh im getting so angry.. it takes me like 15 minutes just to be able to stand straight in the mornings..and i couldnt move my back at all this morning.. i actually had a hard time just getting out of the damned bed!! sigh..and then there are the stairs.. if im not careful i will end up going down them head first again..im so frusterated with all of this..im ready to snap..sorry i just needed to vent today..

hanna
  2. skinnymini

skinnymini New Member

and it was gone in an hour or so after I ate my breakfast and took a hydrochloric acid tablet with it. I know you are probably thinking that is crazy because I did too when my naturopath suggested it.

The thing is that the regular medical community does not usually recognise that stomach problems often cause back aches (usually upper back ache) and that the fibro pain and back ache pain are due to TOO LITTLE ACID in our stomachs!!!! (I just posted a topic on it after your post.)

I have been free of pain for many days now as long as I take my hydrochloric acid tablets with my breakfast and dinners that contain protien and carbs. I also make sure I don't eat anything after dinner or before bed so I do not get any reflux happening.

I recommend you try this as it has been a GODSEND for me!!!