woke up with,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by raven5000, May 28, 2008.

1. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

I don't know who sang it, I wish I could..I'd like to download and play it...it's not even a song that I heard that often , but woke up with it going through my head..made me feel wonderful! Don't know if these lyrics are even right, but maybe somebody here knows what it is.. here goes..(thank god you don't have to listen to me..can't carry a tune..lolll)

ooo child baby, things are gonna be allright..ooo child baby, everything is gonna be okkk...ooo baby everthing is gona work out fine...

somethin like that..

Any ideas??? hahah

Thanks AnneTheresa
    That was it! ooh child by the five stairsteps!

[This Message was Edited on 05/29/2008]
  2. poets

poets Member

I have no idea who sang it though.
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

4. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

it sounds like one of Bob Marleys songs, is it to a Reagae beat?

5. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I haven't heard that song in decades! I agree, lovely song. I wonder if that's it. Thanks for posting!
  6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Are you thinking about..

Don't worry 'bout a thing
    'cause every little thing's
    gonna be alright

Can't remember what it's called. Must go in search. Always enjoy searching for Bob :~)

Three Little Birds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnDrbagYm24[This Message was Edited on 05/28/2008]
  7. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

That is the one. I had Bobs greatest hits cd in my car and while I had my 5 yr. old niece for 6 months she fell in love with it. When my sis came back from deployment to get her. I ended up giving it to my niece.

When dh was in the hospital, shortly after surgery, I was walking down the hall, and I could hear (in my head) my niece singing that song to me.

8. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I would just love to hear a 5 year old sing that song!

You know, I bet Bob would love to hear it, too!

Peace out,
  9. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

Maybe I can talk my sis into taping her and putting on youtube...

If that happens I will let you know. I think that Bob does hear her......
    [This Message was Edited on 05/28/2008]
  10. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

What a fantastic idea! Who wouldn't want to see that?

And, yeah, Bob would love it!

11. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

That was quick! Thank you for the link! I was able to listen to it this morning. And a little Bob Marley never hurts anyone!!! thanks bevy & Rafiki!

I haven't heard that song in YEARS...don't know why I woke up with it, hoping it's a good sign!

Thanks for all the searching you guys, now if I could only figure out how to download music to puter! hahahahaa..
  12. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Is that the same as the one that goes:

ooh ooh child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh ooh, child, things are gonna get better

And thank you so much that one is now stuck in my head!! LOL

13. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

lol...sorry, hope you don't hate that song! I added a link to my original post to listen to it on youtube. Thanks to annetheresa!

It made me feel so cheerful, especially since I haven't heard it in YEARS and have no idea why I woke up with it in my head! Hope it was the angels singing to me! loll

take care!