Woman's Day magazine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Didoe, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Didoe

Didoe New Member

November issue has a feature article on the 'al WHYarming' rise in auto-immune diseases.

The focus is mainly on rhuematoid arthritis, lupus, Epstein Barr and sums up with saying that doctors concluding rise is due to: overweight, smoking, pollution (possibly).

No where no how does it say that flooding our foods and water supplies with antibiotics and hormones has had an effect and of course immunizations are never considered as a cause of auto-immune or neurological disorders.
  2. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

How about all the other toxins thrown into our food and things we use every day like aluminum, which just happens to cause alot of CFIDS symptoms. And then there's mercury and who knows what else is floating about.

And then we have our microwaves. I believe the food is changed at a molecular level and it permanently damages our stomach lining, so we can't absorb our nutrients.

The list goes on and on. But I am so sick of them still trying to cover it all up.

If they are going to flood our world with toxins and vaccines filled with viruses and heavy metals in our foods and deodorants, why is anyone surprised we're all getting sick?
  3. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

they are genetically altering our food by taking genes of an eel with salmon and cells of fish with vegetables to make them resistant to pestilence. If insects won't eat it
    why is it good for us? Oh, and what about the cloned meat that they don't have to lable when you go to the grocery store? DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!!