Women sues Walgreens

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kbak, Mar 8, 2006.

1. kbak

kbak Member

Here is a link to a news story about a poor women who was harrassed by Walgreens pharmacy. Since we have someone here who also suffered this indignity, I thought people would be interested.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-pwalgreens08mar08,0,7108212.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

...OMG that poor women to be labeled and treated in such an unprofessional manner! I for one do not care if the "notes" were meant for employee's eyes only. This has to be one of the most unprofessional things I have ever hear/read.

I agree completly with her lawyer the words "crazy" and "psycho" are not accepted as offical medical terms. I can't even begin to imagine the horror of this situation for her.

I hope she gets a ton of money from the b@$%@#&$!!!!

Oh this has made me so mad.......:(

Thank you for posting the link,

Karen
  3. Bambi

Bambi New Member

said the paper couldn't find the page. It's probably my old machine, happens all the time. If you can tell what it said in brief I'd love to know what happened.
  4. kbak

kbak Member

I hope more people have the courage to sue over this kind of thing. Makes you wonder what's being written about any of us!